Nokia Asha 305

Nokia Asha 305

• Awesome boy

better phone supports whatsapp to download it plz follow the link www.whatsapp.com/dl

• Smart Samay

I just buy a new Nokia Asha 305 Dual Sim Mobile.
I think I Gone Best.

• Nexxus

I need games, specialy angry bird, pls provide link if u have..

• martma123

why did my nokia asha 305 not being on i try but its not working i uptade it on a laptop but it did not on

Byster, 05 Jun 2013Nokia 305 asha supports nimbuzz n whatsapp.wth me it works perfect.how do u download whats app in asha 305

• Umesh

The sûpër, 02 Jun 2013Can anyy body tell to me that nokia asha 305 support whatssapp orr notIts worlds best

Ever since I gt dis phone d only thing I do with it is make calls and texts,I cnt download apps or download movies

• ruwan

sachin, 03 Jun 2013how to download wts app can any body help me plswhen i download things from phon it is displayed not enough spaces but my memory chif freed what is the reason?

I charge my nokia Asha 305 twice in 24 hours, what is the problem?

• Byster

Nokia 305 asha supports nimbuzz n whatsapp.wth me it works perfect.

can we chat support on this asha305

• pauls

syed, 04 Jun 2013gameshow to watch movies and download any vodeo?

• El Shaddai

Is Nokia Asha 305 able to access pdf formatted files?

• syed

ajay, 04 Jun 2013youtubegames

• ajay

Sneha, 03 Jun 2013Nokia asha is worst .bcoz whats app nt supported in nokia asha 305youtube

• ashwingiri

sachin, 03 Jun 2013how to download wts app can any body help me plshow to download wts app ?

• sachin

kutty, 03 Jun 2013whatapps http://whatapp-messenger.m.en.softonic.com/java/downloadget error by clicking d site

• sachin

how to download wts app can any body help me pls

• aryan

Nick, 03 Jun 2013You know how to download whats app in nokia asha 305it doesnt support whatsapp..

• Nick

You know how to download whats app in nokia asha 305 . Bcoz nt supported game nt supported live thems nd you tube