Nokia Asha 305

Nokia Asha 305

Asha305 is a waste mobile . Its hangs many and more times. The youtube is not properly play. Automatically restart.
Its not support Live Tv, streaming videos hd format,google maps, watsapp,and other java applications
the poor camera quality,there is no option to paste and copy text,etc... So pls friends dont buy this model.
If u want to buy a good mobile go to another branded company like sony,samsung,htc,micromaxiphone, blackberry etc.. Nokia is cheatting their customers.

Its not a good phone. It doesn't support
Live Tv,google map, wattsapp, mp4, hd format videos etc... So nokia update these features immediately or stop the waste model

• mak

Shanu, 15 Apr 2013Pls start whatsApp in this phone.I agree
and wanna use whats app and play angry bird on 305 so plsssssss make it fast

• mak

Shanu, 15 Apr 2013Pls start whatsApp in this phone.I agree
and wanna use whats app and play angry bird on 305 so plsssssss make it fast

Anonymous, 27 Mar 2013can asha 305 supports dictionary .... if s can anybody say wat i... morePlease write on google e2b dictionary download then you will get a smart dictionary

I tried it in a phone shop just now, it seems a bit jaggy...It's not as responsive as the other touch screen phones. For Nokia, this is not really good. When I type, it's not showing the letter I want, instead of letter I, it shows letter U, you guys need to fix this. Not convenient at all. A bit slow too...I bought Asha 200 instead with a more solid buttons.

• Aravind

Anonymous, 11 Apr 2013Its very very very worst mobile. Nokia use the very old softwere... moreNokia Asha 305 wat d hell mobile is ths few videos not supported get more hangs n switch off's ownself wt d hell yaar n nw in nokia music req. Per song 1$

go 2 helll n i dn't 1nna use like this bludi mobile n i'll say ma 5rns also its not aa good1...

• Kapil

All is perfect
but wat's app is not supported

• Shanu

Pls start whatsApp in this phone.

• Shanu

Pls start in whatsaApp this mobile

• Abhijeet

which type of videos are supports in this phone. please give me some suggestions

• Ali

Nokia asha 305 iz perfect fast and good touch mobile...

• Kaifi

alozera, 13 Apr 2013Hi folks! Please i have a problem with my asha 305. I can't send... moreTxt mesg or pic mesg

vijay, 13 Apr 2013 can i convart to nokia asha 305 android ?no sir its imposibile

• alozera

Hi folks! Please i have a problem with my asha 305. I can't send messages with it.. Anybody with a solution to that? I'll really appreciate

• alozera

• OT

Thank you guys for updating me about this phone, i was just about to go buy it.

• sakku

need watsapp. nokia asha is nirasha widout watsapp. cant live widout watsapp in todays world. pls start watsapp in this phone.

• vijay

can i convart to nokia asha 305 android ?

• Suman

Sith, 06 Apr 2013Can anyone tel me why i m unable to download any themes from nok... moreBecause you have no any nokia account.