Nokia Asha 306

Nokia Asha 306

• one

very good phone easy to use

• oppa.mono@yahoo.com

its not an android phone !!! so dont compare it!!!

• pac man

gaming on this phone is not up to standard compared to the Galaxy Pocket....

• faisal

I have a Asha 306 this problem is my mobile cannot disply butpower on lighty gray screen show plz help me friends

• hari

Honey, 23 May 2013I purchased this mobile 2 month ago and its very bad touch is po... morepls update ur latest version 07.43

• Raj

This is a best phone.i am using it.its camera is best.no hang.super speed internet.and it is nokia best smartphone... Go and bhought it.

• Mounadeep

Tierney Talib, 29 May 2013gsmarena, this phone has a resistive display and so, it does not... moreThis phone support multitouch. And it is a very best smartphone of nokia

• 3D

This phn is a real waste touch screen is not that good ,dosen't support most mp4 videos & HQ 3gp videos

• saini

is this phone has wifi?or it can run games like angry bird?

• athul athu

iam gng to buy asha306 and i wnt to knw is it support you tube plz rply me

• Ta'SEDZ

basil, 02 Jun 2013why cant i watch youtube video in 306M going 2buy a phne,bt i cnt decide between,nokia asha 306 nd galaxy pocket

• basil

Anonymous, 21 May 2013It plays video on youtube. And its supports whatsapp, line, and ... morewhy cant i watch youtube video in 306

• kapil chauhan

my phone hang during surfing internet what should i do.please help me.

• Raj26

Nandy , 30 May 2013hi iam plan to buy this mobile for my dad pls tell its a gud pho... moreAsha 306 is a gud phn, but go for asha 309.. It have a capacitive touchscreen...

• Nandy

hi iam plan to buy this mobile for my dad pls tell its a gud phone r not

Aimmy, 26 May 2013will viber and skype get installed on it?viber ain't work on symbian

• Tumza

Yah!yah!it's a very nice phone but don't attract that much!yah that is my thought!no more comment because ....................!!!!

• Chella

Not a bad phone taking into concideration it's price range, I'll go for it.

• Tierney Talib

gsmarena, this phone has a resistive display and so, it does not support multitouch. So that information is incorrect, i think. The screen is resistive like you say but it does not support multitouch.

good phone