Nokia Asha 306

Nokia Asha 306

• Neff

nokia asha 306 will be good,if has capacitive touch screen

• Neff

do not buy this phone because the phone screen is not good

• FAIZU

whats the matter with the music. i mean sond is not so good,,

Looking nice

hanzy, 04 Jul 2012can this phone support skype ?MAy Be

umair, 06 Jul 2012what about its touch i have used c203 not impresses me ...... so... moretouch is better than c2-03 but the colors are far away than c2-03

• Ashu Saini

Hi! Friends if you are lost your sim PIN code your sim blocked and says "enter PUK code" (1).Enter your sim PUK code (2).(next)- enter new pin-1234 (3).(next)-again enter this pin-0000, phone says code could not be matched (4).now enter-1234. (5).agian enter-1234. now code accepted and sim active. your new pin (1234) Enjoy... This is my tips OK@

• bong a.

resistive no good

• pitts

i like this device all its features is good to me so i wnt the musicplayer features,i want to know if has manual equalizer settings,bass booster ,stereo widenning and offcourse its loudspeaker 106 phon?pls. answer

• John

What about it's camera feautures

• Tara

AnonD-60566, 25 Jun 2012nokia doesn't even has a proper dualcore,me myself was a nokia u... moreBefore i used Samsung & chinese basic fones but now i'm using Nokia 110. It is an awesome fone. I plan to go for Nokia 306 too . I read this fone specs and i like its features ( screen size & wifi ect...). On the others hand i know that nokia fone is solid build esp. the apps of the latest model is amazing ! Pls Nokia release it soon.

• Ankush

now this is a phone i was looking its design and touch sencitivity is not bad a phone having wifi and is not that expensive this is gonna be my next phone ill wait patiently

• umai5r

ALI ZAIDI, 21 Jun 2012great touch mobile u have check this set ????

• umair

what about its touch i have used c203 not impresses me ...... so ??????? tell about its touch quality ..

Yes, this has wifi

• hanzy

can this phone support skype ?

• umer

does it has wifi?

• Wildan neathree

good spec!!!!!!!

• danny boy

AnonD-37637, 29 Jun 2012please launch Asha 306 in Indonesia, pleaseee.... I'm teen and ... moreYcan walk out n find in roxy.

• Poorva

I'm also waiting for this lovely handset from Domestic customer, it's Nokia's growth-ing handset.