Nokia Asha 311

Nokia Asha 311

a lot of people r askin abt apps as if dis s an android. plz do some study abt asha 311 n android b4 askin Qs'

• ritu

vry good phone.m using it abt 2 mnth.no sftwr problem occured here..bt 1 thing is that,as its specifications showing here its having 3.2 mp cam...bt it actually showing very badly like a 2mp camera....which is very bad...but all over i would say its a good phone.its networking other feachers also good...

Buy this and feel the difference. Awesome phone with best specs.

• dev

ovi store account is not login ple

Which phone is better asha 311 or galaxy y ?

• xenon

RAM is low , except corning glass & 3g , nothing is special . front look is bad , Boring.
At 6400/- ? Dont go for it . You have better option in the market . Nokia is gone fot.

• Whatiwantfromashaphn

i won't mind having an Asha device as my next mobile phone. All i need is a new Asha model having same specifications as 311 but moreover improved with 5 mp auto-focus camera with flash, better screen resolution & an attached qwerty.

• shasi

asha 311 usb otg
galaxy y document viewer,gps
htc explorer resolution , gps

• nakazue

Hi..all of lover nokia bro and sisters..
How can i use viber calling on nokia asha311 and install from which website..show me it,please

Mei Fang, 31 Oct 2012this speet is very fase for internet, but almost we can not play... moreCan this connect to the internet in a desktop computer?

• mani

Iam unable to install mobile dialer in this mobile. Its.like.a VoIP caller so please advise me as I want to use dialer and may what type of software is available for it but it could be ended with sis

• mahmoud

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2012What s a bad rumour?I bought one device but the bad thing is that when you switch off this device still you can receive calls even when you are sleeping.Some calls are wrongful of course and let you break your deep sleep.How on earth can I solve this problem ? If you have solution please send to my email : mahmoudbilal@yahoo.com

I read all the handbook of this device but there was no issue about the switch off.

• Andy

Jawad, 28 Oct 2012I m frm pakistan and i updated its software to v3.90 from nokia ... moreHi , please can you tell me which corrections have been since you updated the firmware ?

• yusdy

cheap and best phone.........in nokia company

Darz, 02 Nov 2012Whatta phone is diz???! Works so awesome!! Touch vry responsive.... moreLol... Internet works like lightening

to do a soft reset dial *#7780#

Anonymous, 01 Nov 2012don't spread bad rumors What s a bad rumour?

• asha

Nicky Zhu, 01 Nov 2012Hi all can tell me, how to set up opera in asha 311? i have tr... morehttp://freewarefulldownload.com/freeware/downloa­d-opera-mini-for-nokia-asha-311/

• Vish

Anonymous, 02 Nov 2012Can we install viber on this?Yes viber s available for s40