Nokia Asha 311

Nokia Asha 311

can whatsapp be downloaded on this phone?

i like nokia asha phone this it have all programs and powerfull enter virus and it take a long time power for it we are thanks this campony and praducers we thanks a good readers otherwise we wish all the best for your making for God be with u thank u.

• CHAD

Anonymous, 27 Feb 2015It happen with my 311 also in starting. But now it,s goodhow about the touchpad? because its not working

• hareesh

wrest phone.software hanging and cemara sound doesn't off.never purches nokia in my life

I love this phone so much but I used it for a year it just went dead took it to be fixed could not and I threw it away

• God & bad

Touch & 3g service is good but wifi & utube dpt very bad

• TNSreekanth

Tathagata, 06 Mar 2015While using wifi the nokia express doesnot working nd i cant wat... moreit happened to me too. try to restore the phone settings. it worked for me.

• harman

The worst phone ever. I used this phone 1 year and then 1 day he automatically switch off.and I go to Nokia store for repair but it doesn't...when I put Sim on it.it doesn't on

• Tathagata

While using wifi the nokia express doesnot working nd i cant watch video from youtube by using wifi. Hlp me

• nokia asher is hell

not draming to buy nokia asher again in my life time it hv too much problems jo that phone

• Priya

It is good but after the some times of using it its camera quality becomes soo poor..i can click the pic of my notes...can you please suggest me..what can i do to ipmrove its camera resolution..plzzz

• naviboss

im using this phone from last 9 months..im very bored.the battery backup is not up to the mark and while using whatsapp and internet the phone hangs a lot.this phone only ment for listening songs watching videos nokia 501 is great compared to this bad phone:

Anonymous, 09 Feb 2015it is bad and its softier would be hang when u use internet. It happen with my 311 also in starting. But now it,s good

Ronnie, 06 Feb 2015what about the battery lasting? please reply me because i'... moreit is bad and its softier would be hang when u use internet.

Best phone ever. I'm using this phone from july, 2012 and it never fails to make me happy. Battery life and performance is also at its best.

Some would say why i'm still using symbian in the world of android, windows and iOS. But people listen one thing, "enjoy the classic, feel the classic".

Cheers!

Actually,the sencors are helping the camera for better photos.They are controling the brightness of the photos by fluctuating the screen΄s resolution.

• Bunty

859, 06 Feb 2015It's a censor mutt! Not a front camera!What is the main work of sensor? and it support themes , because i want to buy it. this phone have in our city.

• Ronnie

what about the battery lasting?

please reply me

because i'm compairing it with asha 501

• 859

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2015Does it have front facing camera?It's a censor mutt! Not a front camera!

• kojak