Nokia Asha 311

Nokia Asha 311

• pks

i used it over one year,awesome touch.about 15days i used 2g network,hanging problem solved.happy with 311

• shubh

as i am student this phone fullfills my all need it is just awsm.

malesela, 02 Dec 2014 i want to reset my factory settings, but it need a code which i... morereset code 12345

• Tosh

Triyam, 25 Sep 2014Hi...friends the nokia asha 311 is a smartphone which is excelle... moreAm also using nokia asha311. And its a nice phn

• malesela

i want to reset my factory settings, but it need a code which i dont kno, and it sumtimes tells me to reboot my handset, how do i do that, please help

• Annamarie

I have a Nokia 311 sins yesterday my right hand button on the front stopped working I need to take the battery out to end a confersation or turn it of on the rigt hand side of the phone.
At is under 2 years old does Nokia have a 2 year worrenty on the phone.
Even if the retailer won't give it? I paid it right out and have not got a contracket as I pay as I go ,could you please help or send me in the rigt direction.
As I don't want to buy a new phone as the retailer suggested.

Kind Regars Annamarie

• R n

Its not a good the phn price

• Sqethe

Vi, 05 Oct 2014Can u plz provide the link for 7.37 update....Can't access my emails.
No new spftware update available

• haPPY

Anonymous, 31 Oct 2014Chandu,are you saying no hanging problem??? Well in my case my n... moreChandu is right.. My nokia asha 311 also never hang.. Hanging in very rare cases! And battery backup is also gud.. It is nice smart feature phone!

• Amal

ando, 30 Jul 2014my Nokia Asha 311, is turning off after startup tone, when there... moreYes i have problem like you. i dont know how repair it.

Santosh kumar, 17 Jul 2014I forget security codetry 4 times zero for PIN

• antz

AnonD-316986, 31 Oct 2014Chandu,are you saying no hanging problem??? Well in my case my n... moreChandu is right it doesn't hank. Previously it would but after i got it updated form nokia gallery it's running smooth. No issues yet its more than a year now.

• Reach

My phone verson is 7.36 but i can't use font khmer can you help me?

How to read Malayalam language

How to read Malayalam language

Chandu,are you saying no hanging problem??? Well in my case my nokia asha 311 hangs too much! Does you really own this phone....? I am using this phone frome last 17 months(15-04-2013)
Please guys, don't distract someone with wrong comments......!!!

Chandu, 17 Oct 2014Excellent mobile buddies. No hanging problem, excellent camera. ... moreChandu,are you saying no hanging problem??? Well in my case my nokia asha 311 hangs too much! Does you really own this phone....?
Please guys, don't distract someone with wrong comments......!!!

• Beepee

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2014i repaired the phone 2 times but does not get satisfied, plz guy... moreI use 3g only buh i dont knw what you talkng abwt

• SUVA

i like it

• Valentin

NNN.2050, 06 Jun 2012it says no secondary camera...but in pictures it has. a great ph... moreIt is not camera... it s a sensor