Nokia Asha 311

Nokia Asha 311

• preethi

i have nokia asha 311. is there video calling is available in it

• Subham Roni

The phone has a viewer. But you have to download it. Go to nokia store, register your Nokia asha 311 and then download and install eZReader. :)

• nokiausersm

Asha 311 does not have document viewer to see email attachments like word, excel, pdf etc.

buddhi, 26 Feb 2013is youtube vevo hd videos are play in this phone?is this phone h... moreyes it can... Asha 311 is awesome people!!

good

• kishor

Anirban, 26 Feb 2013Hi friend I want to perches this HS ....what about internet spee... moreairtel is the best in asha 311 for internet usage it is something special has high speed

• JJ5

one of the best phones i saw in that range......

• neha

i want 2 buy dis fon ...cn anyone tell me abt the video quality,camera,net speed....cn anyone suggest..whether 2 buy or nt?

• Anirban

Hi friend I want to perches this HS ....what about internet speed can anybody help me?

• Subham Roni

I have been using this phone from october. Its a great phone. But it hanged a few times. Hope the software updates will fix the problem.
I will recommend to buy it. The cam, net speed n wifi is awesome. Anyone with a problem with cam, can use exposure of 2 and the lightbulb option. Gaming is satisfactory. Love it! :)

• Mack Patel

Is this phone support skype or skype video call ?

• Saravanan

The worst mobile I'v ever had.. Worst brightness, worst camera

• Amit

Bakwaas hanging after every minute net speed is slow

• FredS

kitsos7, 25 Feb 2013this phone is good or no because i want to buy this phone please... moreBeen having mine for a month, and so far it's been good to me. For the price, it is loaded with features. I use it for facebook and web browsing, no problem. Connects to my wi-fi very easily.

• buddhi

is youtube vevo hd videos are play in this phone?is this phone have a flasher for camera?plz tell me.

I'll buy this phone. Specs are okay, Specs suits the price.

• Walterized

This phone is very good, it is a must have very portable fast data processing . It does not cost a leg and an arm I bought it at R1500

• kitsos7

this phone is good or no because i want to buy this phone please tell me..;;

• aku

Dumd phone have no contact group

• joy

I hav bought it for 6500.