Nokia C01 Plus

Nokia C01 Plus

Anonymous, 19 hours agoIf there is a forehead on Nokia smartphones, I prefer the N... morenokia

If there is a forehead on Nokia smartphones, I prefer the Nokia logo placed on the top of right hand side. More Nokia feel

NeonHD, 11 Jun 2021People are just spoiled I guess. Nokia has been making chea... moreYeah exactly! At least this can run basic Android apps and is a good phone for seniors, students and parents. They turn into total crybabies after seeing the specifications and troll over saying that those phones are horrible, when they are just announced and not released. My first phone was also a Nokia basic phone and this is far more powerful than that. These people complain about on paper specifications and mostly who cares at this price point when they need a trusty, reliable smartphone that serves a far common purpose which isn't gaming?

Minu, 10 Jun 2021Yeah, I have no idea why people get mad over a low end phonePeople are just spoiled I guess. Nokia has been making cheap prepaid phones that ran on Symbian OS since 2010. My first phone as a kid was a prepaid Nokia C3, and I was only given the phone to communicate with my parents. This phone serves the same purpose.

NeonHD, 09 Jun 2021Guys, these are probably those cheap prepaid phones you... moreYeah, I have no idea why people get mad over a low end phone

Kang Parkir, 08 Jun 2021I'll buy one for my dadExactly there is a market for Cheap and Cheerful.....for young kids (my first phone) also parents can keep an eye on them and for old generation.......not everyone wants top spec with a price to match

• babak

unisoc? why downgrade on each new phones?

Nokia, please make an android phone that supports MINI simcard. Thank you

I dont think am going to recommend this phone to my friends. Am scared...really scared^_^ about the specs

Guys, these are probably those cheap prepaid phones you'd find at any 7/11 or convenience store. They are meant as a burner or backup phone. Obviously nobody is going to buy these cheap Nokia phones unless they need one temporarily (perhaps because their main phone broke, was lost or stolen).

In 2021? 🤔 Nokia Stop producing phones please !

• Hamxa

It is okay for what you pay! You want a good phone go and buy an iPhone 12 PM !!!!
Why are you waiting?GO GO GO

• 7hs

Nokia should pay people to use this phone

• anonymous

stop making smartphone Nokia..

• Dilruk

Does this phone all parts are recycled parts ?. Phone size is ok but specs are worse!.

• Crazy

Devil , 08 Jun 2021Micro USB, this is an electronic garbage. You spend your half of age with it

looks like they are starting again from beginning...

Not paying more than 10£.

I'll buy one for my dad