Nokia C1-01

Nokia C1-01

• Nanda preethi

Nareshh, 25 Oct 2012I hav a new trick to play steaming videos in nokia c101 1st-mak... moreMy name is nanda.i tried well but there not playing the steaming videos.what can i do plz give me answer.

• Kuroro

kuroro, 02 Nov 2012When I'm applying my new download themes I can't play the media ... moreI thought it was because of the themes but even the default themes can't play the media player.
Do you think its because of the update?
Please help, thanks in advance:)

• Sneha

Good in entry level phone at affordable price. But a little bit slow.

• UnlockNokiaC1-01Free

Hello,
I ve unlocked my nokia c1-01 free only with imei code here: http://bit.ly/SiF6GC
Is a small program that is very easy to use and unlock you phone permanently and free.
Hope this will help you to unlock you nokia c1-01 for free.
Good luck!!

• kuroro

When I'm applying my new download themes I can't play the media player, always shows "not enough memory", I updated this last week via phone update.
any sudjestions?
-sorry for my poor english:)

• CAPTAIN SENSIBLE

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2012Could any one help me with the restore factory codeTRY 12345

• Goodnews

My nokia c1-1 do hang, is it ok or what is it.

• Zakaria

this is very slow

• Asl

Love, 29 Oct 2012You need to configuration your settings and then click on phone ... moreGood but small speaker

• Love

mj yusuf, 25 Oct 2012I have c101 device. Now I want to update my softwar version. The... moreYou need to configuration your settings and then click on phone update. It will automatilly started update after some time

• kD

good one

• mj yusuf

I have c101 device. Now I want to update my softwar version. There is no function as/like phone setting>phone update. So plz how can i find it?

• Nareshh

Sathish , 20 Oct 2012Youtube not support what?probleamI hav a new trick to play steaming videos in nokia c101
1st-make ur cariers web nd streaming settings
2nd-open opera mini
3rd-goto airteltrickz.com
4th-goto live movies
5th-click any movies thats is done

• Rahul Encom

Anonymous, 24 Oct 2012it is nice but you tube is not supporting u can use jigsee download from http://m.jigsee.com

it is nice but you tube is not supporting

• sameer

am using nokia C1-01 mobile. i need skype software. how to install to nokia c1-01. its accept or not plz reply me.

• achille

my phone don't light agane what can i do

• bhamani darshan

Asep, 21 Oct 2012What you tube not support? Please answerno yar;-(

• Arun

I am using this phone from 14 months. Video streaming is not supported. Camra is usless. But net speed is very fast and all feachers and battry are working very good. Nice phone at this cost.
Nokia is Nokia.

• tayra

i had the phone for three mounths now and i love it but i hate the camera its dark and fizzy plz improve the camera and the network coverage gives me problems ''a lot''