Nokia C1-01

Nokia C1-01

• Ratna

asa, 07 Nov 2012Phone is very slow when switched on. updated the software t... moreNokia C1 Absolutely nice model

• asa

Phone is very slow when switched on. updated the software to 6.15. Nothing happend.

Sneha, 02 Nov 2012Good in entry level phone at affordable price. But a little... moreNt supported you tube

• Nanda preethi

Nareshh, 25 Oct 2012I hav a new trick to play steaming videos in nokia c101 1s... moreMy name is nanda.i tried well but there not playing the steaming videos.what can i do plz give me answer.

• Kuroro

kuroro, 02 Nov 2012When I'm applying my new download themes I can't play the m... moreI thought it was because of the themes but even the default themes can't play the media player.
Do you think its because of the update?
Please help, thanks in advance:)

• Sneha

Good in entry level phone at affordable price. But a little bit slow.

• UnlockNokiaC1-01Free

Hello,
I ve unlocked my nokia c1-01 free only with imei code here: http://bit.ly/SiF6GC
Is a small program that is very easy to use and unlock you phone permanently and free.
Hope this will help you to unlock you nokia c1-01 for free.
Good luck!!

• kuroro

When I'm applying my new download themes I can't play the media player, always shows "not enough memory", I updated this last week via phone update.
any sudjestions?
-sorry for my poor english:)

• CAPTAIN SENSIBLE

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2012Could any one help me with the restore factory codeTRY 12345

• Goodnews

My nokia c1-1 do hang, is it ok or what is it.

• Zakaria

this is very slow

• Asl

Love, 29 Oct 2012You need to configuration your settings and then click on p... moreGood but small speaker

• Love

mj yusuf, 25 Oct 2012I have c101 device. Now I want to update my softwar version... moreYou need to configuration your settings and then click on phone update. It will automatilly started update after some time

• kD

good one

• mj yusuf

I have c101 device. Now I want to update my softwar version. There is no function as/like phone setting>phone update. So plz how can i find it?

• Nareshh

Sathish , 20 Oct 2012Youtube not support what?probleamI hav a new trick to play steaming videos in nokia c101
1st-make ur cariers web nd streaming settings
2nd-open opera mini
3rd-goto airteltrickz.com
4th-goto live movies
5th-click any movies thats is done

• Rahul Encom

Anonymous, 24 Oct 2012it is nice but you tube is not supporting u can use jigsee download from http://m.jigsee.com

it is nice but you tube is not supporting

• sameer

am using nokia C1-01 mobile. i need skype software. how to install to nokia c1-01. its accept or not plz reply me.

• achille

my phone don't light agane what can i do