Nokia C1-01

Nokia C1-01

• Bunty

Hii guys..c101 is very good phone very fast net.and support uc.opera mini..etc java software..but you tube not supp. And battery very good.thanks. For nokia..but some time is hang up

Mani, 17 Oct 2012In nokia c1-o1 can not supports to youtube video?please how to v... moreYoucanopen (balapwap) go 40s setting

• Sathish

harry, 13 Oct 2012i need rest code of this mobile . i forgot my security code so ... moreYoutube not support what?probleam

• Scorby

Please help me,for some time no,when i switch my phone on,it dosent stay on then it goes off again ...

• Mani

In nokia c1-o1 can not supports to youtube video?please how to view the youtube in c1-01.

Nokia c1-01 is just the phone to have. I have used it for three years now and it still gives me the right service.It is portable and just the right size. I have a grey one which is just a cool colour, not shouting.
one recommendation I would make is the improvement of the camera. But the sound is just okey plus the radio which is very convenient. I enjoy using this phone.
Mary.

• rohini

looks good but the hearing volume very low and many other glitches. Ok for a short term use. Bought it in the month of June 2012..

• Ankit

Can i use ovi suit from this phone?

• sharad

my phon not showing network range

• Phlip

Is it possible to get a manual in English? It is a nice phone but I am unable to make use of all the features available since the manual is in Spanish.

• Tosin

I cant find nokia c1-01 on 2go phone model

• me

Nathan, 09 Oct 2012the opera mini on my phone- nokia c1-01, is not working... kindl... moretry set the correct time and date every now and then in your nokia C1-01.

• harry

i need rest code of this mobile . i forgot my security code so iwant to reset my phone. someone . tell me how can i reset my mobile without security code

K.JAI, 11 Oct 2012Hai your phone restore pleaseif u want to refresh how can u do it

• mili

its all gud about it but very very slow sometimes.

• K.JAI

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2012I have a problem of low device memory.Hai your phone restore please

• karan

very slow phone....0 rating from my side

• Isram

Average phone. It worked well within the specs. I liked the radio feature

I have a problem of low device memory.

• Nathan

the opera mini on my phone- nokia c1-01, is not working... kindly help me...