Nokia C1-01

Nokia C1-01

• Nathan

the opera mini on my phone- nokia c1-01, is not working... kindly help me...

Please, i want to extend my backlight time, but i cant find it. within 5 seconds the screen is dark. help me...

• ayaz

Amar, 27 Sep 2012Can i Use Faceboooook...............Yes u can

• munavir

dhanajay, 01 Oct 2012why this not supportes you tube.Cant play youtube in my device

• ram nikhil

It is good but the back side of the panel colour is removed nd it looks very bad

AnonD-65699, 28 Aug 2012And I_m not finished yet. What do you think about a Dual SIM pho... morenokia c101 dual sim

• DudeARNAB

ninza hayek, 04 Oct 2012i am facing a great problem. my phone not restart while update m... moreGo to nokia service center.

• ninza hayek

i am facing a great problem. my phone not restart while update my Nokia c1-01 phone. now when i open it it open only for 2/3 second. then it going to off. so i cant re install firmware from pc using ovi suite software. so now what can i do? plz anybody help me........

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2012just update to th latest v6 firmwareOvi downlord

• Shyjac

Excellent phone with more specifications.

just update to th latest v6 firmware

• JWeis

This phone is Great....! USB, Bluetooh, memory 32GB, radio, MP3 for only a few dollars...!

• Vishal

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2012How can i download softwaresYou go to getjar.com

• Vasa

dhanajay, 01 Oct 2012why this not supportes you tube.How can watch youtube

• dhanajay

why this not supportes you tube.

• raj

raja, 30 Sep 2012nokia c1-01 is very super phone,it support uc browser for faster... moreRate ?

• Akshay

Alozera, 07 Sep 2012I've been using this mobile for about 21months now.. The mobile ... moreHey. . . .u must update ur software, after tat ur mbl wil be fine , .

srihari, 10 Sep 2012this phone suck,regaining signals takes more time,i am just roam... moreIts gud phne at low price. . . . . . . . .wat nokia 2690 support even tis cn support. . .but only youtube beats tis. . . .

Nokia, 17 Sep 2012Love Nokia C1 but my question: how can i record direct while pla... moreIt won't support multi tasking work. . . .

gaj , 19 Sep 2012hanger mobile not like to me it hang gain & again .brouseing... moreIt won't hang when u wil update ur software , just move to nokia care ,they wil undrstand ur problem. . .
And if u want to stream ur youtube videos ,than download bolt browser but it wil stream in small display. . . .