Nokia C1-01

one of best is
www.zedge.com

Yomexzy, 06 Sep 2011Where can i get the themes?in mobile9.com

• Yomexzy

Where can i get the themes?

• sreelal

Long time battary & colourful

• asher

is the camera clear even if it Iain night use?

very cheap phone social network apps is not working in this phone

• vinay

Hey guys! I have find a way to play the online videos on c1 just downld bolt2.50 browser and play videos it will 100% work otherwise reply me

• Suhas

In nokia c1-01 thier is no themes are opening ... When i'm going to open it ... It shows tht 'unable open theme corrupted' ... Somebody plz help me to open the theme ...

• Smk_bose

Banu, 30 Aug 2011Help me frnds my mobile has not supporting themes and not open y... moreIt supports theme.go to themereflex.com.it also supports youtube video mobile version.first go to phn setting_configatation_personal setting_add new_streaming setting.note:keep all the option in streaming setting intact while changing unless select the option no in use prefer acess point. Then chanege or rename apn from internet to your access point name provided by your oparator or copy it from preffered accespoint and use it.

• Nani

Venky, 17 Aug 2011Hey i can't connect internet to pc using c1-01,driver softwares ... moreDude,better u try to connect internet by bluetooth dun dial up network...it works

• Arvind

[deleted post]Say the procedure to update nokia firmware and send it to my facebook account profile name lionel arvind and my profile picz is raina

• Sachin

mithu, 03 Sep 2011how to make a security code plz help me and tell me what i do to... moreFirst go to security code and then go in acces code and set your own security code

• KONI

when we speak, sound is coming from loud speakers.. so others can easily know wat we speak on phone ..

• mithu

how to make a security code plz help me and tell me what i do to make a security code of c1-o1

• Sisir

Its like the coolest phone available at a low price. :D
No problems with themes initially I had but then I found out that you need to download some special type os themes for it, battery back up, sounds kinda fine.

SO a definately a buy if ur going for low range.

it is very nice

Market Rate

• Lila Bandot

how to way to redusing the contrast phone this phone

while on a call da voice comes frm da rear speaker n not da ear spkr........n guyz dis is not on da loud spkr mode

STRANGE Feature from nokia ....lol