Nokia C1-02

Nokia C1-02

how do you add mp3 files to the phone?

• Akash

Nic

First time I've seen a Series 40v6 phone WITHOUT a camera.

• Melo

richie, 14 Feb 2017my nokia c1 is now 6yrs old and still working properly... i have... moreDoes the phone's keypad easily fades?

• Char

Aadrian, 05 Aug 2013I use this phone as my work Phone since January, great simple de... moreHow do you get sound for incoming calls

• VINCY

Aadrian, 19 Dec 2016Some people can't or are simply not allowed to use phones with c... moreyes totally agree with you

• richie

my nokia c1 is now 6yrs old and still working properly... i have a smartphone but i trust this phone on my day to day activities

• Aadrian

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2016Hey, where's the VGA camera? Is it the camera from the C1-01 tha... moreSome people can't or are simply not allowed to use phones with camera's due to their jobs. So a phone without a camera is the solution for them. Basically it is the same as the C1-01 just without camera.

Hey, where's the VGA camera? Is it the camera from the C1-01 that is really bad, that Nokia decided not to do it on the C1-02 just for no embarassment?

• Qamar

• jishnu

Ankita, 26 Apr 2016I have an iPhone but I work in a finance sector where all data i... morethis phone haw wtsapp and facebook

• Ashish KArnewar

Ankita, 26 Apr 2016I have an iPhone but I work in a finance sector where all data i... moreNo This Phone do not support Whatsapp.

• Ankita

I have an iPhone but I work in a finance sector where all data is confidential.
So I need a phone without a camera during my working hours inside the building only.
But I need one which supports whatsapp.

Does this support whatsapp?

• Aadrian

I am using this C1-02 as my work phone since 3 years and it's working perfectly fine. Still has a very good battery life. It's like a modern Nokia 3310, it lasts forever. It's a very fine phone to recommend when you're looking for simple texting and calling and music as well as a long battery life.

• Pye

This I consider as one of luxury phones that I have purchased
way back year 2012 =)

• D'Souza Technology

It's an awesome phone & I have been using it from 4 & a half years now.

this phone looks cute

• Vinay kumar

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2014I can't install opera mini in my nokia c102.somebody please help me. C1 02 you go in reseting and reset the all data

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2014I can't install opera mini in my nokia c102.somebody please help me. Download opera mini from ovi store.com

I can't install opera mini in my nokia c102.somebody please help me.