Nokia C1-02

Nokia C1-02

• Rsin

its not have a u-tube streaming option.

ram, 23 Nov 2013Yeah its gud one. Can I get whatsapp from ovi mobile c102 nokia... moreI don't think that's possible

• ram

Yeah its gud one. Can I get whatsapp from ovi mobile c102 nokia is my mobile model help me plz...

Rwhby, 13 Jan 2011is this mobile use 2 sims or only one ?Syne and backup

I use this phone as my work Phone since January, great simple device which can take a punch of hundred. It gets wet in the rain, no problem. It's lightweighted, small and compact, and the sounds qualty when making a call is superb. That's all I need from it, and it delivers.

Richie, 06 Jun 2013External memory card supports upto 2GB, I had used 4GB memory ca... moreI'm using a 32GB sandisk class 10 micro sd card which is filled 97% and there is no problem at all, works very well. and sound in headphones is same as that is in my Apple iPod shuffle when same earphones are used.

Mozzie, 07 Jun 2013is charghing via microUSB ???No this phone doesn't charge via USB

• heretic

Really slow phone. I have it for about one year. NO MORE !

• Mozzie

is charghing via microUSB ???

• Richie

External memory card supports upto 2GB, I had used 4GB memory card but it hangs, we will have to restart the phone every time. Nice sound clarity though.

• nalaka

it is a great phone.i use this phone 2 years.camera is not quality.but it has opera mini.I'm satisfy about my choise

can we get new mobile now

• anOnymOuz

Anonymous, 04 Mar 2013Is there any problem with its internet and speaker, please comme... moreitz 2G internet and nice sound clarity.

• anOnymOuz

Is there any problem with its internet and speaker, please comment, thanks in advance.

kiki, 04 Feb 2013friend I have a nokia c1-02 has been gift from Switzerland witho... moreIs the phone sim-free and unlocked?

• kiki

friend I have a nokia c1-02 has been gift from Switzerland without using new.but do not work with SIM cards legal operator here in Kosovo as it is likely that this phone to work with my card

• Cody

Need help to download my photos to my I Pad2

I just bought this phone as my phone for work. It's cheap and very compact. No camera, not needed. I have a Lumia 920 as well as private phone. But the question I have according to this phone; is it possible to add own wallpapers?

• rainroses

Help, need to down load pictures from phone onto laptop.