Nokia C1-02

Nokia C1-02

hi mobile guru

Could you please tell its has background music player

• qwerty

Is it launch in Singapore ??

• vikram

its available in delhi rs-2250

• xyz

This phone is available in market now.. Can anyone please let me know how to save messages in draft of this phone..

• Simran

Salman, 25 Jan 2011When Will I See The Status Of This Handset Available ??? Waitin... moreJust go and buy it from shop. Available in Delhi @ Rs 2150.

• Nihal

For Non Mumbai buyers who are interested, I can provide an ebay listing for 2200/- with 2GB Memory Card.

• Nihal

MUMBAI BUYERS:
I want to sell my 1 day old C1-02 Black for 2000/- with 2GB MicroSD Card. Purchased from Nokia Priority for 2300/- on 25/01/2011. Phone is completely scratchless and practically unused. Didn't like the design.
CALL/SMS me on 9821279394.

Hey, some one who used this can tell if it has Offline (or Flight) mode, where we can switch off the radio device. This is good to listen only to music/FM.

• mindfreak

got it for rs 2100

• lala

gud music, ok with headset, but awesome vt speakers. will it hold fully loaded 32gb card?

• mindfreak

got it finally..
nice phone

• Mob Guru

Salman, 25 Jan 2011When Will I See The Status Of This Handset Available ??? Waitin... moreBrother take a look at:-

finally saw this for the first time in SM North Edsa Dept Store. They typically sell phones at a much higher price, compared to the stores in their Cyberzone. they had the black one on display, priced at Php2780. I think i'd rather wait for the C2-01, or just wait for the Dark Plum color C1-02 to reach the Phils...

This is available at Kochi (only in two Nokia Priority dealers) for Rs.1800. Without memory card. I am have not seen the phone.

• Gurum

RAJAN, 25 Jan 2011very smart price just rs 1800 onlyWhere is it priced at 1800?
I wanna buy this handset next month. I inquired about the price here in Nagpur, Maharashtra. Here it is priced at Rs. 2300 (Including Tax).

• RAJAN

very smart price just rs 1800 only

• Gurum

great phone. i am gonna buy this next month. i always wanted a phone with simple and solid features. mp3, 3gp player, GPRS, good battery, 32 GB mem card support and good speaker. most of all i wanted a simple phone without camera. those VGA cam are waste.

• raj

low cost i like the model

• Salman

When Will I See The Status Of This Handset Available ???
Waiting For It Since August =[