Nokia C1-02

Nokia C1-02

• Mob Guru

[deleted post]Brother,this was my life's first preview of a cellfone,if u have a Nokia C1-02 then plz upload a nice video better than me,so that i could learn something from u.

Thank You Brother.

• DATTU

it is suporting mp4 format also

• DON

good
univercell price is 2150/-

univercell
the mobile expert
it is available at chandanagar only

• dintoy

very nice

• Mob Guru

Thanx guys for appreciating me.
Those who have not seen the video plz follow the link below:-

Thanx once again u all.

• Adil

Mob Guru, 20 Jan 2011Hi guys take a look at the unboxing video of C1-02 by Mob Guru. ... moreYou are really a man of your word. keep it up

• Yes-kia

Mob Guru, 20 Jan 2011Hi guys take a look at the unboxing video of C1-02 by Mob Guru. ... moreThank you very much Mob Guru. I really appreciate you for uploading the video. I'm sorry for my earlier words, those were out of utter frustration. Hope I'll get this phone soon. Thanks again

• Androbot

sekhar, 21 Jan 2011 Is anyone using C1-02. What is the feedback of a actual user. M... moreThere can be no comparison between the two. Nokia build quality alone trumps over all the Chinese players like Micromax, Lava, Karbonn, Videocon etc.

• Androbot

Mob Guru, 21 Jan 20112300 Rs. in India.Thanx Mob Guru.

• sekhar

Is anyone using C1-02. What is the feedback of a actual user. My friend suggested me to go for Micromax X265 instead. Will someone please do a comparison between the two & let me know, to enable me to take a final decision ??

• Mob Guru

Androbot, 21 Jan 2011I need to know the exact price...2300 Rs. in India.

• Androbot

I need to know the exact price...

• Srikant

Price of the phone shall be in between 2100-2150 for india market .
Its avalable now

• jackobarzo

Does anyone know when the C1-02 will reach Malaysia?

• Dogukan

Ekolayzer?

• Sarika

Hi, please can you guys inform me about it's voice leakage. Voice leakage is disgusting problem in low price nokia mobile. This problem has started with nokia 1202. May be nokia is doing this to reduce handset price. please inform me about C1-02 if it has voice leakage!!!

• Androbot

Mob Guru, you forgot to mention the price of the phone in your review...
:-(

Mobguru,
Please post your comments about:
1. Voice leakage
2. Key press (hard/soft)

• Androbot

Mob Guru, 20 Jan 2011Hi guys take a look at the unboxing video of C1-02 by Mob Guru. ... moreThanx Mob Guru. Saw the Video. Kudos!!

• Mob Guru

Hi guys take a look at the unboxing video of C1-02 by Mob Guru.
Fone launched in India.