Nokia C2

Nokia C2

• Abachs

Smindo, 10 Jul 2021My Nokia C2 needs emergency code to open and I don't k... morePlease help me i need ur assistance to open my phone

• Asus never again

Anonymous, 16 Mar 2020Hang on, didn't Google ALREADY ENFORCED that every new Andr... moreThis phone aim for people without a budget to keep a smart phone. Once the battery failed after a year or 2, you could just change it directly.

• Smindo

My Nokia C2 needs emergency code to open and I don't know that code please help

• Thilak

I am so happy about c2 bcoz I compared with the prices galaxy J5 but its cpu is 1.2 Ghz,8GB, 1 GB
Nokia c2 quad core is 1.4 Ghz ,1.5GB, Cpu is the main actor

As for me, this is a very outstanding android phone, Nokia held me spellbound. The phone is worth more than its price!

Honestly users should check specs before they buy a phone. Apparently android go phones are made for first time smartphone users as well as students but not for people who use their phone a lot for gaming.

• Chelbee

Worst phone ever to play games on! Freeze everytime you try to play

• 23

Anonymous, 05 Mar 2021j just bought this phone last year october...the phone lags... morei am buying this phone can anyone tell me if its any good

j just bought this phone last year october...the phone lags...little ram and slowest processing...i had to switch to galaxy st

• Lynne

I am so disappointed in this phone. It is the worst phone I have ever owned. It doesnt stay locked which causes the battery to go dead quicker. Also when I am on the phone talking it doesnt stay locked and it causes my face to push buttons. It has almost called emergency while I was talking. I have had nokia phones before but this one is a dud. I wont buy another nokia if this is any indication of how they make their products now.

kamel alg, 15 Feb 2021Where did I mention the M01? I mentioned the A01 and it... moreIt's actually the same model ngl

Minu, 12 Feb 2021M01 Core is twice expensive as the C2 lmaoWhere did I mention the M01? I mentioned the A01 and it's 52$ on Amazon btw lol

kamel alg, 24 Jan 2021I don't understand why people buy bad phones then comp... moreM01 Core is twice expensive as the C2 lmao

• pogi

in malaysia its cost rm259.. im search for backup phone and accidently saw meizu c9 next to it which cost rm199.. which to choose.. nokia or meizu..?

• Koki

My front camera n speaker arenolonger working n the phone is 3month old

• Sushil kc

Minu, 15 Dec 2020No, 1GB RAM is too lowMy moble phone is to low

Oh my word it is slow .....

I don't understand why people buy bad phones then complain, just from the specs it's obvious that this phone doesn't worth it's price, I mean why the hell would anyone spend 100$ on a phone with 1gb of ram in 2021 or even in 2020? There are far better alternatives for the price even from big brands like Samsung A01/A01 core

• Dan

Chipset is Unisoc SC9832E, 28nm quad core CPU with 4 Cortex-A53 clocked at 1.4GHz. GPU is Mali-T820 MP1.

• Drift king

Why it's too slowly to download apps?????