Nokia C2

Nokia C2

It is a good phone of Nokia edition

• Mr G

Guys, have good arguments, if you have nothing nice to say
pls keep it to yourself.
I use a I Phone 10s, paid a fortune for it, when I needed it.
With all the B & W, This Nokia, is made in India, this is a phone to
make a call, period, anything else you want, buy an I Phone.
If you can't aford one, be satisfied that the Manufacturers are trying
to accomendate our needs. My first car was a beetle, and so forth,
same thing, we all have to start somewhere.
Lastly, pls remember, the phone does not makit the Man!
You do? Be safe guys?

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2020does it support 4G ?Yes

does it support 4G ?

• YoungNigerian

hmd, is this a joke?

Halfthekgb, 12 May 2020It's better value than most of the Nokia feature phones if ... more"If you found a Note 4 for $50 then I feel bad for how the owner treated it." You mean the dozens of owners selling their Note 4s for around $50? Yeah sorry bud they ain't in bad shape.

"It's better value than most of the Nokia feature phones if you ask me" Comparing trash to other trash doesn't make it any less trash.

"You might hate it but there are people who are tired of feature phones and can't exactly spend a fortune. This does the job, and there's a reason they didn't bother selling it outside of A/SE Asia, Africa, and South America" Bud just because it does the job doesn't make it better than competitors at the same price.

joe nodden, 17 Mar 2020Nokia took the last terrible C series phone and decided 4 m... moreYou might hate it but there are people who are tired of feature phones and can't exactly spend a fortune. This does the job, and there's a reason they didn't bother selling it outside of A/SE Asia, Africa, and South America

joe nodden, 21 Apr 2020Lel this is literally only competition with the original Ga... moreIt's better value than most of the Nokia feature phones if you ask me

joe nodden, 10 May 20201) I can't even find one for sale anymore but I did find a ... moreIf you found a Note 4 for $50 then I feel bad for how the owner treated it.

Looks like C2 isn't sold on every market?
But there's the similar Nokia 1.3 in developed/rich countries, a bit smaller, a bit better, Android 10 One, only 1GB RAM but that's a better deal than a severely outdated OS/software or a crappy phone from the carrier.
Don't care about real time navigation, I don't want to be hit by a car while looking at the phone. So there's enough RAM left to receive goddamn email.

GeeSquer4U, 10 May 20201)One is meant for flagship & another is for switching ... more1) I can't even find one for sale anymore but I did find a Note 4 for $50, and that destroys this trash. So this should be priced like a feature phone if that's what it's going for. It's not. So don't even try to use that argument.

2) Buddy we're almost a decade ahead. No phone from then should be able to compete with anything from this year. That's inexcusable.

3) Both Android. And the fact remains that you could install Android Go on that thing if you wanted to.

4) No. I'm the one arguing with facts.

joe nodden, 09 May 2020(1) No it's a phone. (2) What the heck is that supposed to ... more1)One is meant for flagship & another is for switching from feature phone to Android
2)One launched 2011 & second just now
3)Android full version 2.3.5 and this is Android GO edition
4) Tell it to yourself before throwing comments

GeeSquer4U, 09 May 2020Purpose of device is different. Lifetime that the device li... more(1) No it's a phone. (2) What the heck is that supposed to mean. (3) No they both run Android. (4) No, stop making nonsense up.

joe nodden, 09 May 2020Except we're comparing cats to cats here. Apples to apples.Purpose of device is different. Lifetime that the device live is different. OS also different. Enough to say that Samsung was a dead lion vs this one is a just born mouse :p

GeeSquer4U, 09 May 2020Dogs & cats are not same so shouldn't compare them.Except we're comparing cats to cats here. Apples to apples.

Kamaye, 17 Mar 2020Poor specs, I don't know what a 1gb ram phone could do othe... moreHow about Nokia 105 with 4mb ram making calls, text & allows you play doodle jump, crossy roads & snake.

joe nodden, 21 Apr 2020Lel this is literally only competition with the original Ga... moreDogs & cats are not same so shouldn't compare them.

Lel this is literally only competition with the original Galaxy Note from almost a decade ago.

• Jack90

Nokia c2 back 2010,best phone c2-01

• LuckyTiger

There is alway market portion for removable battery mobile. I wish manufacturers will keep on produce this type of phone because it is convinent. :p