Nokia C2-00

Nokia C2-00

• Ajaya

Vix, 27 Jul 2011Can someone suggest me an better, reliable chinese smart dual si... moreAny set of GFive

• jose

babyPowdeR, 23 Jul 2011why is it that C2-00 is not available in any store here in alaba... moretry those stores in sm, fully stocked with these phones.

• praveen

AnonD-14877, 25 Jul 2011Dual SIM card. I like this phone,because easy swap. :-)that is a good product of nokia company bcz that is dual sim handset

• Asik

shanishka, 26 Jul 2011i cnt use java app with gprs..............remove the 2nd sim and try it!! me 2 have same prob but i recovered it

• Vix

Can someone suggest me an better, reliable chinese smart dual sim phone? which has both cards on standby ?

make another one with gps,3g,wlan,radio additional to c2-00 fixtures.

• weng

i want to buy Nokia C2-00

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2011this mobile do not create automatic playlist when playing songs ... moreYou are wrong.........this mobile do create automatic playlist when playing songs from folder.

• nath

how many contacts we can add to a single group? in 5300 and 2600 we can only add and send msg to only 20 contacts! is it the same here?

• SAI

what to say. never expected that nokia would disappoint me. lost my hard earned money. very poor signal. very very low voice. there is no option to set only phone memory as default memory unlike other nokia phones. all the contact names will be displayed thrice or twice if the same contacts are copied to sim(s). if we are talking on sim 1, the signal of sim 2 are totally nil. lot more negatives. totally disappointed. i can say dont buy rather than saying "not worth".

• SUBODH

Yash, 27 Jul 2011Can i use internet on my computer thru' Nokia C2-00? plz tel me.... moreusb connetion : install pc suit and open that software, and click on internet, 1 st contact with your sim customer care and save the gprs setting,,,

via bluetooth : very simple plz try this.

my question iz nokia c2-00 has call recording feature with out beap yes or not

• R.s.reddy/hyderabad

Poor battory and frequently signal droping to zero,complant to nokia care, soft were updated and given still problem is same condition again i will go to care .so please don't buy this phone any chinese mobile is better about this. Poooor softwere .

• ven

Yash, 27 Jul 2011Can i use internet on my computer thru' Nokia C2-00? plz tel me.... moreYes you can use Nokia c2-00 for internet. you have to connect your mobile with USB. You have install Nokia Ovi suite software in your laptop.

• wewness

hey theres threaded sms view in the specification
if you change settings from inbox view to conversation view

• Yash

Can i use internet on my computer thru' Nokia C2-00? plz tel me... Thanxx

• PRM056

The battery life of this phone is disappointing. I've ordered a 1650maH battery to try and make it better.
Nokia have sat on their hands ... the contact manager and their OVI software is so old hat. Most function don't work on the second sim - the primary one only ... this phone is overhyped and more like the c1-00.

this mobile do not create automatic playlist when playing songs from folder.
We have to create it manually...I hate thissssssssss

• Jans

is this phone has the built in FM Antenna? like 5030

• MURALI

i recently purchased nokia c2-00. it is very slim and stylish. good features. good product. all the best for nokia