Nokia C2-00

Nokia C2-00

AnonD-14899, 25 Jul 2011To all users..Is this unit have a multimedia player?? whethere t... moreIt has music player. But it won't play next song in the same folder.

AnonD-14728, 23 Jul 2011Can i connect to internet to PC using this mobileYes....! dear ...why not you do it

To all users..Is this unit have a multimedia player?? whethere this handset create automatic folder playlist?

Is this unit plays next song automatically in that folder after playing first one.

I want to know whether Nokia C2-00 has this feature?
Pls can someone tell me?? tnx!!

what can till me internet very fast both sim atatime lift can i hold one tawer.

• mohd.rahmath

what can till me internet very fast both sim atatime lift can i hold one tawer.

Dual SIM card.
I like this phone,because easy swap. :-)

• Cena

How is this cell? Is it good? Whether both sims will start at a time?

• Soulless

79,90 here in portugal

• kunj

i heard it is having software complaint and now nokia is rectifying it i think thats why it is not available on stores

• varun

got c2-00 as it is a nokia first dual sim but it was a totally a bad experience as keypad so bad it feels very hard d rigid while typing on it and totally dis comfortable.the screen size is really small.doest have second sim call waiting.battery last for 4 hours only.not good in it.better to avoid it doesnt make it to nokia brand image.

• saam

i bought this phone c2-00.overall phone is good according to price,Price is 2700 Rs in India...but i don't like voice quality of this phone.its like nokia 1202 model.This phone is not dual sim active...its dual sim standby phone.

• amt.rt

pls inform me about network coverage for both sims in c2-00. in some opinion I have read that the network coverage of this phone is not good & can we play songs by creating seprate folders (ie Hindi, english, marathi etc)in music gallary with increse-decrease volume? . pls anyone inform me who using this phone
I am going to buy this phone.

I'm planning to buy a best budget dual active Sim fone...
Music & camera or even GPRS/edge not necessary just need a fone to make calls but it should hold 1000 multiple contacts with e-mails, call clarity must be very good

I've almost 800-850 multiple contacts in my current fone so Can I transfer then into C2-00 thru PC??

or else plzz suggest me some other best budget Dual Active sims

thnks in advance.........

• sandynator

I'm planning to buy a best budget dual active Sim fone...

Music & camera or even GPRS/Edge not necessary just need a fone to make calls but it should hold 1000 multiple contacts with e-mails, call clarity should be very good.

This feature is MUST for me as I cannot keep on entering single contacts into it.

or

plzz suggest me some other best budget Dual Active sims

thnks in advance.........

• Koora

AnonD-1227, 23 Jul 2011To all those enquirers. No, nokia c2-00 cannot receive calls on ... moreNo fools here to explain that everyone has got one mouth... If you don't know the basics about dual sim phones, don't comment like this...Try to follow earlier comments and find out the difference between active and stand by dual sim modes...

• Ameerans

Bsnlstream settings saved, but not able to stream the videos, where the settings saved, not seen any one function, pls help

how much

• KUPALOID

Where is your C2-00 made? China? Korea? India? Finland?

• Sonet

Peteraven, 23 Jul 2011So they are not active. It´s dual sim stand by. Dual sim a... morethats what i wana say Nokia should come up with this straight as they are very late on Dual technologies.On the contrary other companies is well ahead

Can i connect to internet to PC using this mobile