Nokia C2-00

Nokia C2-00

nahdxb, 28 Apr 2011hi my question is either we can use both sim's in the same ti... moreYes you can use use it..

• panda

come early in market . Iam waiting . 1year after .c2 dual sim phone of NOKIA

• mra53

please come on my lost mobile c2-00

• panda

when will you come ? Can anyone tell me,c2 iam waitting 11 months

Waited too long. Finally given up. Bought samsung dual sim instead.

• Zubiir

Nokiac2 when r u coming

• sam

this phone is dead.
nokia is making people fool.
go and buy any samsung or lg dual SIM

nokia has a failed model.. so bad that they will never launch c2-00

i havebought samsung Guru 35

• AA

when will Nokia release this?

• Naz

Does any body know when exactly its going to be available in the market?

• nahdxb

hi

my question is either we can use both sim's in the same time?

i mean can i read sms messages on both sim cards at a same time

regards

• shweta

look wise ok...somewhat like C1-01..lets hope will make market as per users requirement....well its gonna b nokia's 1st dual sim phn wid dual standby...hope will not disappoint as C1-00 did...

• Raghu

I am very thankfull to nokia becoz they are releasing dual sim with dualstandby phone C2-00.So i am waiting for this model when it will launched in Bangalore tell me

• Celebrim

prash, 27 Apr 2011I want this handset 2morrowya where it's at?

this handset is the biggest lie that nokia had ever made..let's boycott nokia for this scam...

• prash

I want this handset 2morrow

• Syed M Zeshan

Hello Zeeshan,

Thank you for contacting Nokia Careline.

We understand that you want to know launching date of Nokia C2-00.

We appreciate your interest in Nokia products. We value the importance of information asked and we are here to assist you.

We would like to inform you that this e-mail is in reference to the availability of Nokia C2-00. We appreciate your enthusiasm to buy this product. We would like to inform you that this phone is not yet launched in India. We are unable to provide the exact date of release or availability information for this phone however Nokia C2-00 is expected to be launched in 1st week of June.. All current and upcoming models that Nokia plans to release in India are posted on our website. Each country has a specific time frame which is advised on an as-when-is basis. We also do not have any official information regarding the price or features of this phone model.

Your case ID is 1-11621818133.

For further enquiries, please email us or feel free to contact our Technical Support Executives at 30303838 between the hours of
9:00am and 9:00pm, seven days a week. For online support, visit "Have a question? Ask Nokia" at www.nokia.co.in/asknokia. You may also find answers to your queries at www.nokia.co.in/support. We reassure you of our continuous support.

Thank you for choosing Nokia.

Regards,

Deepak Varandani

Nokia Careline

Ex-loyal user, 20 Apr 2011Wait for this C2-00 long long time. When will it be available i... morethis mobile is all rubbish

• Terra

mmgb, 19 Apr 2011nokia will not lunch c2-00, instead they will lunch c2-06When and where?

• Terrestrian

Obai, 19 Apr 2011Nokia c2-00 is already launched in Dubai and sold for 345DhsAre you sure?