Nokia C2-00

Nokia C2-00

• Ex-Nokia Fan

Release of this 'vaporware' product seems very remote. Almost a year passed since initial announcement with no update to it's loyal customers. More doubtful now with news from Nokia that it is shedding 7,000 jobs and focusing on smartphones.

• Ajit

ok lets come on market will do fight with other dual Brand. Best of Luck

• Sachin todkar

when this phone is going to be launch.from last 8 months i can see that it will launch shortly.

anybody know when nokia c2 00 release. toru bd

• raimerik

Nokia's CEO Stephen Elop has confirmed the market introduction of the C2-00 within the second quarter of 2011 in the official Nokia blog on 21st of April in 2011:

"Stephen announced that a Dual-SIM device, the Nokia C2, would also be released during the second quarter. More Dual-SIM mobile phones will follow over the rest of the year, he revealed."

Ironically the blog is titled "Putting words into action" as we remember the first announcement of the C2-00 on 3rd of June in 2010 with a market introduction of Q4 in 2010...

(Please admin - I posted this information some days ago but it wasn't published. Maybe because of the link to the blog? Anyway, please specify better which criteria you use for publishing or not...)

nahdxb, 28 Apr 2011hi my question is either we can use both sim's in the same ti... moreYes you can use use it..

• panda

come early in market . Iam waiting . 1year after .c2 dual sim phone of NOKIA

• mra53

please come on my lost mobile c2-00

• panda

when will you come ? Can anyone tell me,c2 iam waitting 11 months

Waited too long. Finally given up. Bought samsung dual sim instead.

• Zubiir

Nokiac2 when r u coming

• sam

this phone is dead.
nokia is making people fool.
go and buy any samsung or lg dual SIM

nokia has a failed model.. so bad that they will never launch c2-00

i havebought samsung Guru 35

• AA

when will Nokia release this?

• Naz

Does any body know when exactly its going to be available in the market?

• nahdxb

hi

my question is either we can use both sim's in the same time?

i mean can i read sms messages on both sim cards at a same time

regards

• shweta

look wise ok...somewhat like C1-01..lets hope will make market as per users requirement....well its gonna b nokia's 1st dual sim phn wid dual standby...hope will not disappoint as C1-00 did...

• Raghu

I am very thankfull to nokia becoz they are releasing dual sim with dualstandby phone C2-00.So i am waiting for this model when it will launched in Bangalore tell me

• Celebrim

prash, 27 Apr 2011I want this handset 2morrowya where it's at?

this handset is the biggest lie that nokia had ever made..let's boycott nokia for this scam...