Nokia C2-00

Nokia C2-00

• ngaoopxd

I'm in Viet Nam. I have waited C2-00 for a long time.

• arun

hi buddies i am also waiting 4 this phone
i thing il w ll be very successfull 4 nikia
bye

• sherif sabri

Nokia announced this phone so long time ago.
China is working on the 3 sim phone now and Nokia can't make a double sim yet ?
Nokia plz respect your clients more than you do now.

• Denmark

I wish to buy this but I think I can no longer wait, should I buy SAMSUNG E2152 dual sim phone? What do you think guys?

Is this will be release in December 2010? Philippines.

• sunil

my phone is bad i am purchase nokia 1616

• sowjanya100

hi,this c2 is cheapest nokia dual sim phones with all features,no doubt, will release by dec 2nd week

• Kullxeon

Can anyone tell c2 display is colour....

• Kullxeon

Can anyone tell c2 display is colour....

• venu

Is c2-00 dual standby mobile ? whn it will release in Hyderabad?

• navn

in dis mobile 2sims are active at a time or only 1 active another sleep mode????

• skp

when this will come.ican wait only 4days.

• Pablo

Duel sim But is it duel standby?????????

• chris

M. Naeem, 30 Oct 2010I think the screen size of C2 is too small, it must be better li... moreHa..ha... still people comparing mobs with those crappy thing (n series) .... symbian is dead man.....android. is d new life....

• LuCiFeR_DeCoY

I am waiting for this baby for a long time bt in Bangladesh itz not available in nokia center.
No problem i gonna be wait

• M.Mousad Shiko0o

Most attractive Nokia will release Ever...

i think nokia c-2 is best handset on other phone in world market. because it has not only two sim facility,it has many option(internet browsing & more).so i hope it is best salling product.

Puelok
Bangladesh

• Titan

*** I have a small doubt whether the fone is gettin released r not... got announced in da month of june... it has no news of it till then.

Sir, plz find out when will the fone b in markets,eagerly waiting for it since months.

• Saanchan Shah

Dear All,
This model ,Nokia C2-00 will be released in the first Quater of December 2010... And this is confirmed by one of the nokia Official

• ASHUTOSH DURGESH

Please release Nokia C2 for Indian People before Diwali festival Of India.PLEASE