Nokia C2-00

Nokia C2-00

• Biswajeet

Nokia C series NOKIA C3 AND C5 has been launched in market.
But C2 are not launched much more time taken.

Relesed soon NOKIA

• Biswajeet

Nokia C3 and C5 has been launched in this week .
But C2 model has launched is much more time.

Released soon NOW

• toni

I have been waiting for this Nokia type...hmmm when will launch in Indonesia?

• sfmobile

this is coming in sep. last week or oct first week. This model have only one great spec ; swap sim ; . Otherwise only one thing support this model, its nokia phone. Lg gx 200 is the best model in comparision to other brand. There r 1500 mah batt. , call rec. , torch light, slim set, good sound quality and slim set.
Please wake up nokia, all cell lover still waiting for nokia dual active sim with mp cam, long last batt , good sound, good looking, symb 60 and minimum 2 inch screen. If early done by nokia then all is gone

• William Douglas Mour

The fact that Nokia produce a phone DUAL SIM is a big plus for us consumers. Just need to add more resources for these types of models. Other than that, it's nice to have the security of a famous brand and high quality produce this to us. I'll be the first to buy when it launches here in Brazil.

• Fahad

Though it has less features from other branded Samsung and LG Dual sim mobile. But i steel fancy to buy it. because it has got 1 very special feature which is Just only unice by Nokia (hot swappable).this option is rare from any kind of dual sim mobile. i really like this exceptional option.

• Phunsukh Wangru

Hi beware of nokia........a warning for all other dual sim fone suppliers now nokia is comming soon and this will bash!!! all...........good job nokia I just need to know that dual sim got the dual stand bu option as well please let me know this
thanks

• m

this phone is again a dual stand by not dual SIM active like samsung 6112

• Muhammad Shoaib

Its good release by nokia
it will compete all dual sim
mobiles Thanks Nokia

• MASHOUR

I am from EGYPT & it is not released yet in Egypt - It is a good phone but please I want to know:
01-Dual Standby means that when I have a call on SIM1 & Someone called me on SIM2 at the same time will I got alarm for the second call like the case of call waiting?
02-Hot Swappable SIM means that the second SIM can be replaced with another SIM without switching the phone off?
I am waiting for reply ASAP - Thanks

• thirupathi

its a good news, how is
the relising date

• chandu

its good news...early possible to releasing dualsim series..its really good

• arsene

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2010is it the dual sim on at the same time?Yes - Dual SIM (dual standby)

• arsene

vijay, 18 Aug 2010its better than all chinese based and other company dual gsm mob... moreI'm not sure is this better...

• arsene

Why Nokia don't want make smartphone with dual SIM? Who use such simply phone today except my mother? I'd rather buy B7722

Finally, dual sim nokia phone but no EDGE? When will Nokia learn from this kind of mistake, incomplete product.

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2010is it the dual sim on at the same time?yes it is dual sim same time.

• vijay

its better than all chinese based and other company dual gsm mobile.
so thank nokia india ltd.

• Alvin Bautista

Hope you could release this in the Philippines soon!!!! Thanks

is it the dual sim on at the same time?