Nokia C2-00

Nokia C2-00

• Zunaid

It is good mobile is good fast internet speed fast bluetooth all things are good but its screen size are good and its volume is low and it is give low speed in internent with airtel sim

• Devender

Only for New Buyer ,READ THIST OPINION BEFORE BUY THIS PHONE0
this phone is hidden treasure of entertainment,knowledge.....etc.
Hello ! I am using this phone from 14 months.phone is good form.This Phone is very good. Subject to camera,video recording,photo capturing ,video seening ,net is in good perform if used nokia browser,opera mini browser and uc browsers. Java support different type game,you can record video upto 40 hours.other apps. downloading ,uploading ,youtube ,facebook,orkut,twitter,photo,video edit application,photo viewer like to computer viewer,video file support mp4,flash file,avi,3gp etc.daily use application such alarm catculator etc.camera also give zoom in,out feature which best to view,mms,sms,email,im service also support.you can make your nokia c2-00 as modem .by using USB cab. attach with Pc.downloadig and uploadloading speed upto 16Mbps approximately,you can increase memory upto 32GB,Battery continous work up 9 hours.dual sim means Double sim in singal handset.dual sim support , one inside other is outside , both work in same time .phone design is best look,low in wgt.in 14 months I have anyno problem face with phone.most of my friends have this phone. And i am happy to get that phone. i advice to new buyer buy this phone. Other cannot be find best. If you buy other handset you get only disappointment.I hope you to act upon my advice.

• buyer

Posting rules
English only
Please no foul language, be polite and use common sense
No expressions of hatred based on race/ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, and religion
No SPAM, no commercial advertising, no referal programs of any kind
No bashing - deliberately and repeatedly bashing the same brand
No trolling - deliberately antagonizing other brand/model users
Read before you post. Search before you post. Your question is probably already answered
Posting your contact info such as phone number or email is not a good idea. We won't be responsible for any unwanted consequences.

If you don't follow the above rules, your post will be probably deleted.

• Saikumar

WAST MOBIl mp4 not saport smal srine poor volum lo java mobil internet solw speed batrthan macromax is good

• Renu

Am using diz model fr nearly 7 months n encountered no major probs:) I can dwnld any type f images, mp3, mp4, 3gp.. Can dwnld themes n apply n al java games wch suits d screen size:) Battery life s gud wen compared wit othrs.. But it does not support YouTube, Live Tv n some Chat Site also.. Camera Quality, Sound Effect n Headseat s nt so gud:-( But this s gud at diz low price:-P I thnk its Best Budget Phone:) Ma Best Eva;-) ThnQ:)

• shahab

Anonymous, 12 Nov 2012can't connect my nokia with a laptop.i need pc suite nokia for c200

• niren

Head phone indicator is always on the screen and when i am attending the call, my speaker is not working.Actually i am not using head phone.

Why my nokia do not download,why say memory full

Uc browser cannot opened

can't connect my nokia with a laptop.

• mayank

santy, 05 Nov 2012u goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee trow in water its gud

• erazer44

call quality is not good..is there any solution to fix this problem?

• kamsalinarendra

while going to open youtube files there is a message file not open what is the solution for this in C2 mobile

hai, 09 Nov 2012this phone plays youtube vidos less than 15 minutes 3gp formatU r absolutely wrong dear
Can u explain how u did this miracle???????????????

• hai

this phone plays youtube vidos less than 15 minutes 3gp format

• santy

collins, 28 Sep 2012why is it that when i tried updating its software, went off comp... moreu goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee trow in water

• Rack

I have "Nokia Reader" with nokia notification for my C2-00

• Aman

The best cheap phn i have ever seen. Internet is superfast with uc browser, it speeds me upto 35-50kbps per sec. Yeah! It supports whatsapp but only unsigned nd cracked version. It plays mp4 high quality videos perfectly. My old c2 is very bad b'cause of low quality camera nd bad speaker quality. Then nokia replaced my phn nd updated to v 3.99. Now my phn works perfectly. But i want new software update from nokia. B'cause my phone is little bit slow nd also request to provide streaming option.

• sam

please nokia provide us with updates because the inbuilt softwares dont seem to connect to the internet.please provide us with updates.