Nokia C2-00

Nokia C2-00

• babbu

I brought this mobile (White colour) just before 15 to 20 days, battery backup is less if you listen to FM stations or MP3 songs, this requires charging in the evening (as battery icon on the screen shows 2 dots only).

• mam

two sims work on same time?

• ph

I bought the C2-00 3 months ago in Thailand and it has been working just as fine as I expected.
When travelling it is a very convenient to keep my home number and at the same time have a local number.

I like this telephone.
I have just updated the latest software, not because the telephone needed it, but just because I wanted to try.

My smart phone is staying home most of the time now, C2-00 has taken over.

• chriz

toyi anna, 25 Dec 2011dvdsoftfreestudio and convert any video to any mobile format vid... morei agree, new version is free studio.. supports alot of device... even android and blackberry device,make 3d items,burn cd's.. all in one

• Vikas Raje

nill, 24 Dec 2011i am using this handset best service but not able to use online ... morewhy c2-00 does not support to youtube video

• zinnieluv

Its a good phone indeed but the screen is really small and it doesn't play utube videos that's d problems with it.

Fine phone I must say ,only that its screen is small. That doesn't however affect its performance .
Austin from Okigwe , Nigeria

Fine phone I must say , only that the screen is small. That affect its performance. .
Austin from Okigwe Nigeria

• Nirupam

It's completely value for money. catch-line is obviously a dual sim NOKIA phone. Doesn't have brilliant display or excellent memory but it's not build to be such a device. i think the VGA camera could be removed.Very useful dual sim, talk/sms and bit more type candy handset. 7/10.

• toyi anna

Neeraj, 24 Dec 2011My nokia c200 is not supporting 3gp video. I have downloaded 3gp... moredvdsoftfreestudio and convert any video to any mobile format video...100000000% works!!!!!

• toyi anna

Neeraj, 24 Dec 2011My nokia c200 is not supporting 3gp video. I have downloaded 3gp... more try mp4 format.....

dwnload freedvdvideosoft studio and convert to any mobile video format...1000% works!!!!

• kanti

a worst phone isaw upto now if the phone fells down it loses any of its part if we download anyof the pictures phone will get attacked to the viruses the service is good but the software vesion will be lost sooner

• amaan

is it Dual sim ? can 2 sim works at same time.. can naybody tell.. im dying to buy this

I bought it about a month ago, it's good and I don't have any problem except one thing. in this site we can see the in standby mode its battery works for more than 400 hours, but it's a quite impossible for mine.(eg it keeps finally for 5 days)
does my cellphone or its battery has problem?
thank you for answers and guidance.

• Laf

ki, 24 Dec 2011is this playing internet videos like youtube Mine is not playing internet video

• nill

i am using this handset best service but not able to use online streaming for youtuble what can i do for this purpose?

• ki

beat, 03 Jun 2010these nokia dual sim phones will kill chinese market , i hate ug... moreis this playing internet videos like youtube

• Ravi

This is a very good mobile phone.. I have been using this for the past 2 months and did not find any problem.
Battery life is great!