Nokia C2-00

Nokia C2-00

Battery is not as mentioned in specification that is a big drawback in this set otherwise nice set but i dont comprise on battery

• mahi

please don't take nokia c2-00. it doesnt have battery backup, signal receivers dont catch signals properly, and you will find problem with reading and sending msgs and the camera is vga.this is my own experience.

• damson

d phone is good but sometime have malnufunctions.

• zee

this is not nice model, becoz battry backup very low,worst

• Jimoh

the phone is beautiful and handy. however, there seems to be a problem with the battery,as it does not last like other Nokia bateries. A colleague introduced the phone to me and i bought it and since then about five other coleagues/friends who bought the phone have been complaining about the battery. 'why is this so? it it unlike Nokia.

Rocking model...black color is too best in look...just 2500rs in SATHYA agencies...thanks to NOKIA...!!

• Betty

Plz hw much does the fone cost?

• Ashik

Its a good phone....i brought it yesterday....

• Isi

It is the ideal cool phone, kinda smart

Nokia Phoner, 18 Oct 2011do any bady knows wheather this phone can make synchronization w... more....absulotly yes im using this phone in all i kind say is greet.

• Nokia Phoner

do any bady knows wheather this phone can make synchronization with N73 to transfer contacts in both directions or not?

• Nice Guy

jm, 18 Oct 2011my inbox messages cannot view in my PC Suite at my Computer..wha... moreU have to use Ovi suite.

• Sharwan bindash

Mobile phone is good but not flash i can't by this mobile.

• venky

please let me know how to delete the display such as mentioning 2 sim and date and time please it should be an optional please can rectify my problem

• jm

my inbox messages cannot view in my PC Suite at my Computer..what can i do?

• bhuvan

vj, 15 Oct 2011Hey post the link for downloading ebuddy and nimbuzz mobile mess... morein this opera mini is not sppporting

• JATIN R.D.

nokia comapny why not all add
1)Flashlight
2)H.264/H.263 player miss
3)mobile memory etlist 45,requie
4))2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels miss

I requiest for nokia company why not add above feature not add this mobile at list above feature i think all mobile user basic requient beacause cust use good vodeo recoding ,photoes ,flashligh PRICE 50-55 ERO .
I hope compny my requist add new upgred C-2 NEXT new mobile mondel.
thank you.

1)Flashlight
2)H.264/H.263 player miss
3)mobile memory etlist 45,requie
4))2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels miss

i requiest for nokia company why not add above feature not add this mobile at list above feature i think all mobile user basic requient beacause cust use good vodeo recoding ,photoes ,flashligh 50-55 uro wihin added
i hope compny my requist add new upgred C-2 new mobile mondel.
thank you.
your mobile user
jatin R.D

• Nurudeen Yusuf .G.

what will i do to my nokia c2-00 because iam having problem with the bluetooth is not open since the second day when i bought it ,i just send only two song from chinese phone.

• apu

I am using this phone for quite a few days..... no problems till now. I think its a good one acc to its price..