Nokia C2-00

Nokia C2-00

• babu

I lost my contact list in phone memory. how i can retrieve my phone book(contact list saved in phone memory)

It's very nice just 4 using internet

I am using nokia C2 mobile phone since last three years but now only BSNL sim is not working in my phone. please suggest me.

Kristall Nacht, 08 Aug 2014Does this unit has a capability of copy and pasting its message?yes

• Siva

I have Nokia C200. Want to connect Mobile with USB cable to computer using NOkia Suite software for internet in MY PC. I intened to take BSNL 3G SIM for this purpose. What speed of internet will I get in my computer(i.e in __kpbs or __ mbps?

I have deleted all my phone data once i connect my phone after it has a problem my phone memory was destroyed

• angelecos

is good handset and last

my sim and my father sm not working in c2-00 nokia mobile when travel one place to other place...that time switch off mobile then on that time working...

• NALLATHAMBI

i cant call in full tatadocomo singal ...but other model working/...
wht i do...

Anonymous, 13 Aug 2014fonts very small for textingMeh... Then get large font by changing setting

fonts very small for texting

• Sachu

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2014Which versionNew version 3.99

Kristall Nacht, 08 Aug 2014Does this unit has a capability of copy and pasting its message?Yes

• jay vincent

i want 2 use this cellphone, it's so very cute cellphone...

• Kristall Nacht

Does this unit has a capability of copy and pasting its message?

shijin osho, 03 Aug 2014i am using this mobile last 3 years,i like this very much.but i... moreDoes it support whatsapp?
I had been looking to resolve it, where did you find a compatible verson of it?
It would be really kind if you mention the link?

• shijin osho

i am using this mobile last 3 years,i like this very much.but it doesnot support watsapp,and mp4 videos

• Himmu

I use this to last 3 years i have no problum face.

pandi, 14 Jul 2014sir nokia c2-00 new update version release pannunka sir....Nokia c2-00

• aryan

nice phon but hang problem