Nokia C2-00

Nokia C2-00

• Pavi

Hi Guys,

can any one only who is using this phone tel me,
that can i able to keep in open mode both two sims?
Bcz in Nokia C1 mobile, that is dual sim phone, but only one sim in active, and second sim will be in switched off mode, so i kindly requeesting you all, please tell me clearly that both sims are in active mode or not.

Thanks in Advance

P....

• Jaydeep kahar

Very nice phone

• Nik

can any one tell my how can we do mannual gprs setting in this phone..

• KICCHA

dandygoe, 24 Aug 2011when a call is received on one sim, can a call waiting be on the... moreno, this is only dual stand by

• Stan

dandygoe, 24 Aug 2011when a call is received on one sim, can a call waiting be on the... moreIt says dual standby, so, both sim cards are active and each function independently. Yes, you will receive calls from either sim card.

I am about to buy this handset. But What is its real internal memory? At http://www.developer.nokia.com/Devices/Device_sp­ecifications/C2-00/, it is described that Maximum User Storage 10 MB, RAM Memory 16 MB, ROM memory 64 MB, at http://www.nokia.com.bd/find-products/products/n­okia-c2-00/specifications it is described Internal memory: 64/16 ram/flash. Which memory will be used as internal memory RAM/ROM/Flash/Maximum User Storage? There is conflict.

• nikhil

dandygoe, 24 Aug 2011when a call is received on one sim, can a call waiting be on the... moreyes both sim will be active every time........

• ikhlasahmed

shady, 14 Aug 2011Dude nokia making fool internet speed 5kbps music player opti... moreDude, Thanks Alot.
I was just wondering Whether this phone supports JAVA applications JAR/JAD?

• lukay

pls, can dis phone browse wt mtn. I just bought one and is given me problem to browse.

• dandygoe

when a call is received on one sim, can a call waiting be on the other at the same time, pls someone tell me i want to know pls

• DamNoob

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2011can any 1 tell me plz wats de total internal memory of dis phone... moreDam, so lazy, u didnt read the specs? Where it says internal memory? u deserve that no one replys to you.
u want other people to do your reading. this is why human brain is not evolving. Dont understand how can u find this site but dont read what is in it.Good help us

• jane

i have a question about my cp..the problem is i cant use my radio..there is no station found even if i already save a station..what should i do?i need ur answer..tanx

• AnonD-19102

Here in afghanistan, in my nokia c2-00 pre installd opera and other app, Dn't c0nnect to net inspite of having gprs settings and just w0rk in web, what should i do??? Radio very weak, bluet0oth also weak, needs reply ab0ut opera and other applicati0ns, hw to set.

• Joe

please do one receive call from the phone at the same time? Or do you have to switch off one and on one?

• Abhi

While using internet on sim1 whether the sim2 gets off or wt?

can any 1 tell me plz wats de total internal memory of dis phone ?? plz do reply,,, tanx in advance!!

• kuldeep

nice phone good looking nice battery backback fastly moving internet and others i like dis phone very much

• Kranthi

I have this mobile for almost a month now. Its good and does all that it claims neatly. But one problem that puts me off is that the call history for some 5 numbers doesn't get deleted. I tried even restoring factory reset etc. I didn't succeed in deleting the names in the call list. Can some one help me?

• Siva

AnonD-18052, 16 Aug 2011Please suggest which is better Nokia C2-00 or Samsung E2232 Nokia C2-00 is best..i am using now..white color..looking good with best features