Nokia C2-01

Nokia C2-01

• vic

dims, 29 Mar 2012has this phone got whatsapp?? it's urgent pleaseno

• Ville39

Super bra phone. Have been using 8 years now. Still rocking. Even if I had 1 million euros, not gonna change to smart phone ...

I didn't find my language in language settings, so I secide to add it manually by my labtop and some softwares, but because I am not expert enough, my c2-01 mobile is not booting! only white screen and he looks try to bootup but not booting then switch off automatically.
Any one can help??😢

Linux User, 17 Jun 2019I bought a C2 and E72 used for $20 and $40 CDN. Used the C2... moreYou made a good choice. Basic text entry on the Nokia 3310 3G is a big step backward compared to the C2-01.
I used one for a few weeks.. that was more than enough.

In terms of a full-screen keyboard, I'd love to find a good condition Asha 302 one day.
The C2-01 is a great device though.

• Somrat

SkMd Anas, 20 Mar 2020Which software it is? Symbian S40, or S60?It's not Symbian OS.
it's just JAVA

• VISHNU

SkMd Anas, 20 Mar 2020Which software it is? Symbian S40, or S60?S40

SkMd Anas, 20 Mar 2020Which software it is? Symbian S40, or S60?It runs S40.

TONMOY, 14 Mar 2020I'm using the phone since 2012. Still it working perfectly.... moreWhich software it is?
Symbian S40, or S60?

• TONMOY

AdamBoy64, 25 May 2018Yes, probably not better than digital cameras from that era... moreI'm using the phone since 2012. Still it working perfectly. So I have no issue about it's performance

• SHUSHU06

please i need the barring code for my nokia c2-01

AnonD-60823, 01 Jun 2013great mobile phone..i bought this mobile in the 2nd day of ... moreas my facebook lite no use to open what can i do to open it back or code

• Nun

PrasadH, 05 Oct 2012Don't use opera high memory versions in this phone. Try to ... moreAccess game data

• zoro

hello, i search for upgrade my c2 that will have the same SMS chat like c2...what recommand?

• Linux User

I bought a C2 and E72 used for $20 and $40 CDN. Used the C2 for a few months, got fed up with texting T9 and switched to the E72 which has the qwerty keypad. Then the battery died, and I had to go back to the C2. Know what? I love the simplicity of the C2! I don't need all the extras of the E72, and all those menu steps to get to my basic needs (99% talk, 1% text). I was tempted to buy the new Nokia 3310 3G, but my C2 already has 3G and it doesn't have all that bloat that they put on the home screen.

I think the screen being slightly smaller (2.0" compared to 2.2") was an interesting way to reduce cost of this phone (at the time of its release).

Was this phone ever locked to Hutchison 3G or am I just experiencing the mandela effect?

I still have this C2-01 = great phone for calling and text messages. Always working fine. Have dropped it +30 times ground and it is still working fine. Covers I have changed, 6 euros cost. Looks like a new now. ... Other phone: smart one, Oneplus 3 it has 6gb ram etc and it is very good. Great combo.

This phone was very successful. I remember seeing so many people with this phone. I've seen it in many phone shops (or more specifically, shops that sells phones) around the town I live in, even in 2018!

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2010it replace nokia 2700. almost identical,nothing important t... moreNo, it replaces the 2730. The 2700 was replaced by the C1-01.

My First and Favorite Mobile. SO good MObile