Nokia C2-01

Nokia C2-01

Macbeth, 24 May 2018To be honest, it isn't much better at all compared to digit... moreYes, probably not better than digital cameras from that era you mentioned.
But that's fine though - it's miles better than VGA resolution cameras.

I've never used the K800, but I could erasily imagine what you say about the imaging is true.
I did have the priviledge of using a Nokia 6700 classic for a short time, imaging on that was great but photos took a long time to save.

AdamBoy64, 24 May 2018The camera does work pretty well, compared to a lot of othe... moreTo be honest, it isn't much better at all compared to digital cameras from circa 2002-2005. Also, the Sony Ericsson K800 also has a 3.2 MP camera and has WAY better image quality than on this Nokia C2-01.

Macbeth, 12 May 2018Here we have someone who's living 10 years behind.The camera does work pretty well, compared to a lot of other feature phones.
Major difference between the 3.2mp here and all the VGA cameras :/

AnonD-758718, 11 May 2018it capture's cool photo :)Here we have someone who's living 10 years behind.

it capture's cool photo :)

Still working efficently.

I'm currently using C2-01

• AdamBoy64

I'd like to note that I'm currently using a 32Gb microSD card with this phone with no issues. I'm not noticing any slowdowns.

It is a Sandisk Ultra 32Gb MicroSDHC card (class 10).

• B k

AnonD-613008, 23 Nov 2016does it support whatsapp messenger ?No

• AdamBoy64

Nokia's boyfriend, 22 Aug 2017My Nokia C2-01 some how the backlight screen turn on when n... moreThanks for writing. I'm also planning to move from the Nokia 3310 (2017) to the Nokia C2-01.
It's been a while since I've used a C2-01, but they're a really reliable device.

• nokia fan

Gazmatron, 05 Dec 2016My favourite phone have had 3 not including the one purchas... more3G info on this phone (go to the specs and expand the network section), says that there are 2 variants of this phone. 1. UMTS 850 / 1900 / 2100 2. UMTS 900 / 2100 / 1900
In Canada, our 3G is 850/1900 so I'm safe getting either 1 or 2. But if your country only has 850 or 900, then it does matter which phone you get. Sounds like you might have got the wrong variant.

AnonD-709397, 20 Oct 2017This is a brilliant little dual-sim phone, not matched by a... moreJust to add that the Opera Mini saved pages function does include workable links and images (if you ticked the original images allowed box when browsing). There is a later model Nokia C2 3g single sim with Java but this is hopeless as the memory and speed can't deal with the internet and doesn't read for text as the 2g version. Very slow, blank screens, etc. Better graphic production than the dual-sim I've reviewed, but little else to recommend. Old is Gold !

This is a brilliant little dual-sim phone, not matched by any subsequent Nokia in terms of functions and versatility. It can only be bought now on e-bay at a £200+ price. The Opera Mini browser v.4.5? (Opera Mini hifi Nokia_s40_15_chapi all v.4.2.24725, 20110421) allows me to have endless bookmarks, save unlimited pages as text to micro- SD card like a mini Kindle, browse most sites, history. (+ reload, find in page, send, page info, etc), You can email, but in a simple way. A wonderful feature is the capacity to selective backup- settings, contacts, messages, bookmarks, calendar, gallery files, apps & games. Message memory is timeless, SD card can be used to extend this. There seem to be options for everything. My version is software version 03.82, 17/10/11, RM-704.

• rahul

Is it support whatsapp?

• Real

AnonD-453665, 08 Sep 2017The Nokia C2-01's 3G is UMTS, not HSPA. UMTS means 2.5G...UMTS is 3G, HSPA is 3.5 G, and EDGE is 2.75 G, and GPRS is 2.5 G....get your facts right.

Dibyendu, 04 Sep 2017My nokia c2 01 mobile has a problem. It gives same speed as... moreThe Nokia C2-01's 3G is UMTS, not HSPA. UMTS means 2.5G...

• Dibyendu

My nokia c2 01 mobile has a problem. It gives same speed as 2G when i use 3G. I dont knw why. But i am really very dissapointed about that.......

• Nokia's boyfriend

My Nokia C2-01 some how the backlight screen turn on when not in use, so the battery quickly drain and dropped. it has survived more than 50 drops, and survived in water too. Now, i just bought 2 refurbished Nokia C2-01: 1 for use 3 years, and the other 1 for use next other 3 years if the first one is broken. i don't have a fear of money to buy this old phone, why? because this is the true Nokia basic phone, as a evidence, i also bought 2 backup batteries to support them if the 2 included batteries die. Without harm, i bought Nokia 3310 2017 about one month ago, after 2 weeks use, i move it to trash because call quality is bad. The only thing i save from Nokia 3310 2017 is the Nokia tune ringtone, it is very lovely ringtone, so i move it to my refurbished Nokia C2-01. i'm sorry my English is not perfect, but i fall in love with Nokia :)

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2016No, youtube videos work perfectly except "vevo" which won't... moreThanks thats really cool !!!

Kaliostro, 19 Feb 2017I am interested to buy one of these mobiles and I do not kn... moreI bought the 'phone from Amazon unlocked. It is new. Its even got the protective cover over the screen and camera!