Nokia C3

Nokia C3

ive been using this phone since April 2011, i enjoy it. But its camera are not so good. But if you know how to use it properly you can enjoy it also.. -crisz

• Rajat Ghai

Who is the best hendset in nokia c3,7230. Pls

The hanpging problem depends on ur memory card, i've been using this fone for 9 months, the only hanging problem i had was on my memory card, now i have changed it, no problem at all, to me Nokia C3 is the best fone ever, (7.5/10).

Its a terrible phone, I got in in late January and by early March the phone started glitching. It would randomly turn off and take lonnnger than normal to turn back on. It deleted my contacts all the time! Also my messages from one person would show up in the convorsation of another personn. I can say that i absoloutly love some of the features. The convorsation mode, when its not messing up, is easy to read and makes looking for a certain message easy! All the features are easy to find. I know many people with the same phone and all say it is a good phone except it brakes easily, most of the people I know have had problems with the screen. Over all i would give this phone a 4/10.

• priyanka

I think it is a very nice phone & has all the facilities that a high rang multimedia h/s has. i personally feel that in a cheap rate this is the best h/s with vast & facenating features.

• Shree

Hi Friends
How many SMSs can i store in C3?
-shrikanth.achar@hotmail.com

• irshurinuz

yeah...i've been usin' C3 include wid blackberry & windows HTC..but for easy menu option C3 z better..u can't get other fone wid this cheap rate!!!

• Bolly

C3 product is very easy for those who have only one finger

• mohit

it's a very nice phone

• Teja

This is a nice phone. I have been using for last 8 monhts. No problem yet all. U can buy this without thinking.

Thanks,
Teja.

• big fingers

what this like for people with big fingers to type???

sumi, 24 Sep 2011i m planning to nokia c3 plz suggest me hw successfull it is &am... moreGolden white is superb

• Dinesh Lalwani

sumi, 24 Sep 2011i m planning to nokia c3 plz suggest me hw successfull it is &am... more@sumi- If ur buying Nokia C3 then d best colour is "Navy Blue". i think u'll not get easily bcz of its high demand. And, Nokia is best then Samsung. :)

@Other- Yeah! its an Awesome mobile. i do chat- gtalk, yahoo, fb.. 24x7 also its supports "Whatsapp" application ;)

Hi Friends! Is there any video player using which we can increase the volume coming out of the headset. Volume is very low through headset. Please do suggest a solution for this.

this is denver parado's phone

can u give me Lotus compatible Nokia model

• tracy

This phone is simply brilliant! I got rid of my samsung tocco ultra because I prefered this one so much. It's got a nice big bright screen, it's very loud and despite only being a 2 mp camera it takes a good clear picture. It is a 2g phone but its suprisingly fast and the ovi store has lots of free goodies that u can download straight to your phone. For the price it is a fab phone!

nadhmy.nasarat, 18 Sep 2011how can I save the coming masgaes without saving the number of t... moreThe C3 does not have a draft
function as all previous models,
but if you go to Apps, then
notes, select new note write
your message and then save,
you can then go back to it when
ever you like, and when you
wish to send just call up the
message, in notes, then select
send as message and that
should solve the problem.

ohh done ask abt c3 itz realy a good phone....ul hav fun...

• fun9

sumi, 24 Sep 2011i m planning to nokia c3 plz suggest me hw successfull it is &am... morec3 good n affordable,nice(very good actually) btry life,big screen 4 its price.
Golden one is sweet or d pink one. I got d golden one 4 my sister, n....she loved it.