Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• priyanka

I think it is a very nice phone & has all the facilities that a high rang multimedia h/s has. i personally feel that in a cheap rate this is the best h/s with vast & facenating features.

• Shree

Hi Friends
How many SMSs can i store in C3?
-shrikanth.achar@hotmail.com

• irshurinuz

yeah...i've been usin' C3 include wid blackberry & windows HTC..but for easy menu option C3 z better..u can't get other fone wid this cheap rate!!!

• Bolly

C3 product is very easy for those who have only one finger

• mohit

it's a very nice phone

• Teja

This is a nice phone. I have been using for last 8 monhts. No problem yet all. U can buy this without thinking.

Thanks,
Teja.

• big fingers

what this like for people with big fingers to type???

sumi, 24 Sep 2011i m planning to nokia c3 plz suggest me hw successfull it is &am... moreGolden white is superb

• Dinesh Lalwani

sumi, 24 Sep 2011i m planning to nokia c3 plz suggest me hw successfull it is &am... more@sumi- If ur buying Nokia C3 then d best colour is "Navy Blue". i think u'll not get easily bcz of its high demand. And, Nokia is best then Samsung. :)

@Other- Yeah! its an Awesome mobile. i do chat- gtalk, yahoo, fb.. 24x7 also its supports "Whatsapp" application ;)

Hi Friends! Is there any video player using which we can increase the volume coming out of the headset. Volume is very low through headset. Please do suggest a solution for this.

this is denver parado's phone

can u give me Lotus compatible Nokia model

• tracy

This phone is simply brilliant! I got rid of my samsung tocco ultra because I prefered this one so much. It's got a nice big bright screen, it's very loud and despite only being a 2 mp camera it takes a good clear picture. It is a 2g phone but its suprisingly fast and the ovi store has lots of free goodies that u can download straight to your phone. For the price it is a fab phone!

nadhmy.nasarat, 18 Sep 2011how can I save the coming masgaes without saving the number of t... moreThe C3 does not have a draft
function as all previous models,
but if you go to Apps, then
notes, select new note write
your message and then save,
you can then go back to it when
ever you like, and when you
wish to send just call up the
message, in notes, then select
send as message and that
should solve the problem.

ohh done ask abt c3 itz realy a good phone....ul hav fun...

• fun9

sumi, 24 Sep 2011i m planning to nokia c3 plz suggest me hw successfull it is &am... morec3 good n affordable,nice(very good actually) btry life,big screen 4 its price.
Golden one is sweet or d pink one. I got d golden one 4 my sister, n....she loved it.

• avi

its not multi tasking...............its software get currupt very fast......from mah side dont go for it...

• sumi

i m planning to nokia c3 plz suggest me hw successfull it is & which i=colou is good in it

• Gauti

Mohd, 22 Sep 2011No the battery of The Nokia C3_00 is bigger that the samsung cor... moreC3 is awesome phone you say that corby 2 is nice mene corby2 liya he is asuch waste of my money do not buy samsung always go for nokia samusung is worse than chinese.

[deleted post]nokia c3 iz realy awesom cel ,use it nd enjy