Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• MARIEL

hi! can i use my own photo as a wallpaper on nokia c3? please answer me. thank you! =)

• farhan

can we listen all radio stations through internet without earphone on it kindly reply

• Target

i bought this one last saturday, it looks good but whenever i used the uzzap application i am always dc or application error. why is that so???

Jedi, 23 Jul 2011Dont try to buy this set as it have very bad sound quality and g... morehow much is this?

• Papa P from the P

Good value for money. A smart buy.

• Ronali

How the hell does the Wi-fi work???????

• fofo

could anyone tell me where i could buy this mobile c3 the pink one in egypt

• bav

its just a headache.....hangs a lot n have poor sound quality...

not a good phone no 3g, no message save option,hanging problem maximum.

If u wnt a cell go by ur own choice.

• rmn

nokia c3 users why u bought this phn????
If a new user want to buy a new phn then go for c5-00 dont buy tis phn if u dont need wi-fi ,,go for symbian,,
price difference is 1000-1500.

• Jedi

Dont try to buy this set as it have very bad sound quality and get fully charged in 5 hours.

• BadMalay

is it possible to change the phone cover???

• prince

AnonD-8044, 22 Jul 2011I have pink colour as good back up fone its never let me down an... moreya it will also available in white colour i am having that......love it...

its gud
yeah sound quality low but i use d headfone most of d time so works really fine for me
it got great luks i use d white one n pics wid 2mp r gud comparable to other phones wid d same

• Tee

Guys,can Nokia c3 accept many application?

• TEE

How much is Nokia C3 presently in Nigeria? I want to buy it

• bekee

ANGEL, 21 Jul 2011Is it really gud to buy C3???? Plz anyone help me out....yes. infact d phone is very nice

• nini

hi guyx, i am using this phone from 8 months, i am facing a problem :(
one of my friend updated its software n my yahoo and msn messenger is not in phone :(
please tell me something how can i get those messengers back. . .

• Mohd

Akash, 22 Jul 2011Does any one have idea?? C3 comes in wich series???? S 40 or S 3... moreFor sure it is series 40, cause there is web browsing.