Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• fofo

could anyone tell me where i could buy this mobile c3 the pink one in egypt

• bav

its just a headache.....hangs a lot n have poor sound quality...

not a good phone no 3g, no message save option,hanging problem maximum.

If u wnt a cell go by ur own choice.

• rmn

nokia c3 users why u bought this phn????
If a new user want to buy a new phn then go for c5-00 dont buy tis phn if u dont need wi-fi ,,go for symbian,,
price difference is 1000-1500.

• Jedi

Dont try to buy this set as it have very bad sound quality and get fully charged in 5 hours.

• BadMalay

is it possible to change the phone cover???

• prince

AnonD-8044, 22 Jul 2011I have pink colour as good back up fone its never let me down an... moreya it will also available in white colour i am having that......love it...

its gud
yeah sound quality low but i use d headfone most of d time so works really fine for me
it got great luks i use d white one n pics wid 2mp r gud comparable to other phones wid d same

• Tee

Guys,can Nokia c3 accept many application?

• TEE

How much is Nokia C3 presently in Nigeria? I want to buy it

• bekee

ANGEL, 21 Jul 2011Is it really gud to buy C3???? Plz anyone help me out....yes. infact d phone is very nice

• nini

hi guyx, i am using this phone from 8 months, i am facing a problem :(
one of my friend updated its software n my yahoo and msn messenger is not in phone :(
please tell me something how can i get those messengers back. . .

• Mohd

Akash, 22 Jul 2011Does any one have idea?? C3 comes in wich series???? S 40 or S 3... moreFor sure it is series 40, cause there is web browsing.

• Lakshya

Looks are great...typing experience is great

but hangs a lot...cant install adobe reader l.e camera quality not so nice in all an average phone

Ron, 22 Jul 2011I used this phone. But the call sound is not at all audible,... morethis phone is ok ..sound quality is really bad...it hangs a lot....but yes looks are great...feels like blackberry

• Sayb's

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2011Does C3 plays AVI videos? Pls help memy C3 is now .unattended

Does this phone have a feature for blocking a certain number for calling or texting.

• Akash

Does any one have idea?? C3 comes in wich series???? S 40 or S 30??? Nd i connecting my phone wid pc using data chord but nt able to install it's pc suite!!!!!

• Lee

Is there a feture on this phone that allows you to block incoming calls from one particular number, or unknown calls?