Nokia C3

Nokia C3

raymund, 17 Jul 2011I'm happy that i got a new phone and it was c3..but sad to say i... moretake it back to shop..or fone your network they should help you..It would make me ill having to describe what to do, why do you not take it back to where you bought i from or not have knowledge to set it up..

• raymund

I'm happy that i got a new phone and it was c3..but sad to say im not enjoyed with it for now because i dont know how to connect internet there.my main priority is internet so that i can update my facebook anytime and anywhere.but soo dissapointed i feel its just like my old phone,its a useless for me,! i thought if i got this phone already i will be satisfied,but its prove me wrong...can you help me if how????

• ali

can we use skype on c3 without problem plz plz plz plz plz plz plz tell because I am asking 3rd time this question

• JAAN

Very Good Set but without 3G but sorry to say that without 3G , C3 is incomplete

Arif, 16 Jul 2011Hello Friends! I am very much confused between C3 and C2-01. Ca... moreI suggest C3 because I am using all the function what you are looking for without using 3g but iam using BSNL Mobile Sim

• nadhee

i like thiz mobile couz now i am using a thiz mobile thz can use all the youngests

• c3

its a nice phone..so far iam contented..

• Dexter

I used C3 for 2 months before switching to E5. My experience with C3 was good, considering the limitations posed by a S40 phone. Great battery life and keypad ... Good for chatting ... Install WhatsApp, and its an amazing social experience !

• LaB

Been using c3 for 7 months now, so far im satisfied. Wifi, battery life is exceptional. The only problem is, you cannot save your messages if your not ready to send your message. And, i only have 1gb sd card, so when its full, i can't open the music, i have to delete first files that are big. But, to sum it up, im satisfied with this phone.

• Arif

Hello Friends!
I am very much confused between C3 and C2-01. Can any experienced friend please help me out to choose a better one as per my required features as shown below.
Please answer all.....
1. Which one will be good if I want my phone to support avi files/movies
2. Which one will be good if I want my phone to support flash videos/to watch and download videos from websites (by browsing through my mobile phone) with a faster speed but without using 3g
3. Other comparisons please.

AnonD-13981, 16 Jul 2011My friends have Nokia C3 and Nokia X2. They are not happy with t... moreS/E cedar is very basic fone..The Nokia C3 is far more powerful with 4x the RAM and series 40 with better Java engine.I think you dont know how to use C3 thats why its bad for you..I have pink one ,,its great device.

• sen

AnonD-13981, 16 Jul 2011My friends have Nokia C3 and Nokia X2. They are not happy with t... moreDear Guys really a good phone of Blackberry type with qwerty keypad its really great in chatting purpose & the updates have now come which is really good for the mobile.. go for this Nokia C3

• nimrat

kabir, 16 Jul 2011hi frnds this is waste phone dont go it yar i realy worried abt ... morekabir can you tell me about the sent item ..becase there is no option to not to saved the sent sms in sent item pl help if you explore the handset

• kabir

hi frnds this is waste phone dont go it yar i realy worried abt it waste hanset very very very very worriest hanset

• pregie

is nokia C3 really good??

if it is, so then i will buy one

• Jessicasss

It was very beauteful.. I like this one... You can make much thikns...

My friends have Nokia C3 and Nokia X2. They are not happy with their phones, they are regretting their decisions. They have become regular visitors of Nokia Care as their phone have problems every month. I wouldNOT recommend this phone, don't buy it.. It's crap and useless..

Sony Ericsson Cedar is much better than Nokia C3 and Nokia X2. Nokia sucks... I have had very bad experience with Nokia (I have used Nokia 3110c and Nokia 2730, both are useless and problematic). Go for Sony Ericsson Cedar, it's a great phone.

Abhel, 15 Jul 2011connectioning ---> connection rather :)connectioning ---> connection rather :) connecting rather ;)

• P@van

Abhel, 15 Jul 2011connectioning ---> connection rather :)connectioning ------> connection rather:)------> connecting RATHER :)