Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• jhomarie

is nokia c3 can edit some documents like micrsoft word or excel?????????

i want wifi....bluetooth.....camera (good quality).....social networking.....qwerty keypad...my budget is not too high...is it get hanging everytime....then i need to know wats the difference between nokia c3 and nokia x2-01

is nokia C3 is the best option?????

• Chandia786

a very nice set in very low price. i use it and found very good. bettery timing is very good. and found for internet use this set is very good

im having difficulties in using my fb account,mails,etc..because my connections is having an error as per message popping up in my phone..that's why i can't get my updates on my networking links,sometimes it makes me upset w/ it,hope you can helped me with this such..thnk you---clyde

• jurvy

the design is nice

• razzzz

How do I get the security code? It seems that whatever number I keyed in, it said code error. Where do I get the security code? I need to put a password on my mobile but it seems to not allow me to.

• Hid

Anonymous, 22 Mar 2011can you get what's up on Nokia C3Sadly from my research, no, and theryre not planning on it :/

• Hid

ABOUTCHAR, 22 Mar 2011somebody knows how i can update my software of my nokia c3 from ... moreC3 firmware is simple, u update it on the phone itself. In ur nokia c3 Go to settings>phone>phone update or sumtyn and then update. Make sure ure connected to wifi.

• lookN

Daniyal, 22 Mar 2011I want to sale my nokia C3-00 having 11 months warrenty with all... moreI'm interested in getting an unlocked C3, in Toronto, Canada

• ABOUTCHAR

somebody knows how i can update my software of my nokia c3 from from v 03.35 to v07.2 can you help me??? or send me you email :$

• ABOUTCHAR

can you get what's up on Nokia C3

• Elichigo

is the marking option for deleting msges not availiable in C3????

• Adams

Am in love wit d phon cos its a very nice phone 4 my present need..but Eseries are still d best nokia phones

• since1987ad

Anonymous, 21 Mar 2011Can u use Skype via nokia c3?only text is available

Tricia, 21 Mar 2011I like this can i put songs on it? nokia c3 is ex-tra an ordinary nokia phone,If not the
best.

• bayofblog

mahi, 21 Mar 2011it the worst phone nokia has ever launched..... its has so many... moreWe never faced the problem on C3...

• Sunny

Hello all, i'm from kerala. On the outset, i'd say that C3 is really worth for the money you pay!
1) I'd like to know whether Nokia C3 qwerty phone still comes with hindi letters along with the usual english letters? The qwerty keypad seems to be a mess with all the hindi & english letters.
2) Is anyone aware of whether C3 is available only with english letters anywhere in Kerala?
3) Does C3 come along with a in-ear headphones in the box? Is the provided headphone good?? Please advise
Thanks