Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• sairam

how is the youtube streaming of c3 please help

• Chenwei

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2010Guyz this phone hangs only with sand disc microsd card... But no... moreI hope you buy nokia E63¡£I think E63 is better than C3.
If you want connect me ,you can send E-mail to a772110984@qq.com.
I am looking forward.....

• Nagi

Design 4 chating..
Cam. not that good wth 2mp
sound ..it ok not like chinese phns
looks perfect!!!!!
I bought it recently..
I wana knw wthr ths phn hangs or not..

• Arcanus

Thm, 23 Oct 2010I am not able to open youtube videos what could be the reason...... morevideo streaming can only be accessed if your carrier allows it i think.

• taimur

c3 user, 23 Oct 2010prob only the phone get automaticlly goes to internet..please la... morehey.. u can off the option of directly connect to wifi

• Thm

I am not able to open youtube videos what could be the reason... Plz plz help..

• Rko userguider kavit

edison, 22 Oct 2010guys, i wanna buy this phone.. please advice me if i will buy it... moreThis phone is good for sociel networking. E- 63 based camera music upto 10 chat accout facebook video upload and all them. Price is this phone is realy good 5500. I was talk my friend to buy this phone in diwali.

• sandy

edison, 22 Oct 2010guys, i wanna buy this phone.. please advice me if i will buy it... moreVery good moblie to get for 6700 bucks.Working very well without any problem

• Tracy

OMG, this phone is sexy in pink! I got one and now me friends are saving $ to get it too. Love the Wifi and texting.

• c3 user

prob only the phone get automaticlly goes to internet..please la....i dnt know y..ok nokia its a bad

• ME

this is a duplicate blackberry

• prashant

hi i bought c3 1 week ago for Rs.6400/ jamshedpur. the gud thing is its stylish value for money, i hv all my chat,mail,facebook updated onmove. the bad thing is there is no 3g and i cannot deactivate GPRS in this once the setting is done and other thing is that i cannot minimize my application and switch over to next one since its s40 series.since 4 years i m using N70 and now too i find N70 better than c3 but thing is that N70 don't hv wifi.... This might b usefull

• nel

[deleted post]yes there's pink color

• harjinder singh

[deleted post]yes

the earpiece volume is too low... music output is really bad.... giving me problems with WLAN connection . . expected more from NOKIA :-/

Murthy SS, 23 Oct 2010Hi All, I brought the Nokia C3 Phone on a week ago, with i... moreJust try restarting your phone. I had the same problem. I just turned it off and on again then it was working perfectly. Hope this helps.

• Aakash

Hi All,

Guys i m deciding to buy this gadget, is this piecea good deal...?
Please help me out
akashgawand@yahoo.com

• Murthy SS

Hi All,

I brought the Nokia C3 Phone on a week ago,

with in the low cost range the features is excellent and we have 2 appreciate the brand too.

from 2 days onwards i have facing a problem with the microphone (the callers can't able to here me.).

So guys please tell me is there anybody have faced this problem.

Thanks.....

• bacardi

[deleted post]appprox 6780

• bacardi

[deleted post]yup it is... my frnd got it from CP