Nokia C3

Nokia C3

• immy

I'm considering on buying this phone. will this be a good buy??

the phone its pretty cool one of the most desirable phones on the market but only lacks one of the most crucial things such as the navigation menu and all the C3 stqaff.

• afriman

Anonymous, 17 Aug 2010I can't say its better but its another option to nokia c3.. its ... morei can tell for a fact that samsung corby txt is worlds away 4rm the c3. corby has no wifi,the screen resolution is a joke.the qwerty is so tiny ur baby fingers wld yell in agony. battery life is 800mah,shld i go on?

• trixie

its so cute..but up to wat gb does c3 have?

• darked

Can i ask if the nokia C3 plays youtube? do we need anti virus in this phone!! and what sort of problem can we encounter with this phone? im planning to buy this thnx for replay anyone!

• darked

fifi, 18 Aug 2010bought my Nokia C3 last july 31. I love everything about it, it'... morehey fifi thanks 4 ur help..m waiting to buy it but nt yet launched in india

• mish

oh and is it free to register in ovi???

• mish

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2010to download applications from the ovi store, you will have to re... morehi, so in order to use ym, I would have to register first and download the application in ovi? So there's a charge to download ym then?

mish, 16 Aug 2010hi,I bought one 2 days ago but I haven't had the chance to use t... moreto download applications from the ovi store, you will have to register first either from your compute or better yet, go to a Nokia Store to register, they will also teach you how to download the applications.
The Wi-fi is free when you're in a free wifi area. You have the choice if you activate your internet account with your specific network, this means when there's no free wifi zone, you will be charged but there's a feature where you will be asked first.

bintaro, 18 Aug 2010hey guys! why cant nokia make the c3 with a trackpad navigation ... moreI think the reason why Nokia does not support the trackball is that repairmen told me that this is one defect that the blackberry has. remember sony ericson's joystick, they said it also breaks down easily. I agree that's it's easier to use a trackball but it's gonna malfunction, I'd rather use the navigation key instead.

• fifi

dandan, 18 Aug 2010hi everyone! i'm planning to buy c3 this coming Sunday, tingin n... moreHi dandan. That's true, using a touchphone is no big deal, it's still easier to use a conventional one. I also have a 5230 that i bought last may and now it's under repair, the touchscreen mallfunctioned and they will have to replace some parts. The C3 is very easy to use although the 2 megapixel camera was a disappointment but it you transfer pics from your digital camera, the resolution comes out very good, so that's what I do.

• fifi

anju, 18 Aug 2010hey guys can the camera of this fone be compared to 6233..n on t... morebought my Nokia C3 last july 31. I love everything about it, it's very easy to use qwerty keypad, it's very clear screen and all it's other functions. But i was not happy with the 2 megapixel camera since i think it is fixed focus and not auto focus. I've had other Nokia 2 megapixel phones that were sharper.However the resolution is very good when you bluetooth photos taken from my digital camera. The radio sounds very good too. The speakers are loud enough too. Also, even if it is not a 3G phone, it's ok since i only use it it's wifi feature so it's ok even if it's quite slow since i don't pay extra for my internet connection.

• mish

PLEASE READ! I really need help on this one. As I have mentioned before, I currently have this phone and today I tried the CHAT feature on the phone, This is where the messengers are found like ym and etc.. so I try to log in and before I get conncetd, a message pops up that say to read the NOKIA TERMS OF SERVICE. So I read it and It says that there would be some charges on some parts of it. I don't understand it. Does this mean, I cannot use ym via wifi in this phone because I have to pay for the services of chat? i don't want to use ym mobile as you pay for each send via your subscriber.. why is it that the messengers have to charge even though its through wifi? anybody who has this and knows ANYTHING related to this, please reply. I'm starting to regret as the samsung ones have no charge for the ym application. HELP!

bLesseD08, 18 Aug 2010i bought my nokia c3 for 6800php... the package comes with headp... morehey is the camera good...n can u sav the msgs in memory card

• bLesseD08

i bought my nokia c3 for 6800php... the package comes with headphones, charger and the unit itself.. there's no usb data cable and memory card.

i can say that c3 has a very cute design.. very slim and handy.. my c3's color is hot pink.. so girly and i love the color! everyone's who sees it love it too!!

my only concern is that the font size is really big.. u can only choose from normal and large font......... i hope they could fix this by updating their software.. i like small font jas as my nokia 5310..
and the charging time took very long.. 4hrs is really a long time.. other than that... it's fine with me..

also, you can change the themes.. my old phone is 5310 which is s40 version too.. i bluetooth my theme from 5310 to c3 and it works very fine,, aside from the wallpaper necause c3 is 320x240 while 5310 is 240x320.. so, its reasonable...

i can say i like c3 in my hands.. it fits perfectly!

• ellenejeng

pls. can you help me. im undecided if this phone nokia c3 or camsung corby b3210. that i will gonna buy can you pls give me some advise.thank you very much......

• anju

hey guys can the camera of this fone be compared to 6233..n on this site check out the new nokia x3-02 which is announced today..too good looks n nice slim trim fone m sure many of them r gonna love it n price around rs 8000..but reply bout c3 camera plzzzzzzzzzz.thanks

this phone is great for its price..not so pricey yet so nice...but i like e63 better..hehehe