Nokia C3 (2010)

Nokia C3 (2010)

• lira

so far i like C3.. yes the THING is not 3G... why its not 3G?

• MARK

Charles, 28 Sep 2010Since its not a G3 Phone, can one access internet ?yes its has wifi for internet and its amazingly cheap

aadi, 28 Sep 2010Is it dual sim??? no its not dual sim!!!!!

Charles, 28 Sep 2010Since its not a G3 Phone, can one access internet ?yes you can acces the internet by the use of WIFI

• Princess

Subu, 28 Sep 2010Hello C3 user, no 3G so how we connect to net, GPRS ? C... moreit has wifi! so you can still access internet even without 3G !!!!

• Janice

aadi, 28 Sep 2010Is it dual sim??? No, it's not. :)

• Wildwildwild

Uhh,I just got my C3 last week.nope,it ain't 3G.I use the wifi feature instead.speaker's a bit fuzzy.nope,doesn't read,for example, M word files,unlike the E series phones,which it uncannily looks like.

• Charles

Since its not a G3 Phone, can one access internet ?

• aadi

Is it dual sim???

• Subu

Hello C3 user,

no 3G so how we connect to net, GPRS ?
Can we download google maps ?
Save office documents ?
How is it's speaker nd camera ?

Please post your, to help me decide

Kazaam, 28 Sep 2010If it has no 3G then it has no business being launched in t... moreVery true no 3G just 4get abt it

• Pabel

[deleted post]Gud

what about the sound quality of c3

• teddy

Atleast nokia have decided to come up with great phones for a cheap price.
wi-fi on this phone makes it good.

• nida

pavan. Ahmedabad., 28 Sep 20102 2 2 bad fone. F*ck nokia. I bot it on sunday, it restarts... moreI agree with him. Same happen to me. I bought that cell, then replace d unit. file corrupted.

• athar

chutiya, 27 Sep 2010nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyes it is sambian...

• asif

i want to buy this phone plz advice me ..............................

• pavan. Ahmedabad.

2 2 2 bad fone. F*ck nokia. I bot it on sunday, it restarts. Replaced on monday again fault. Finally finished my long and complicated journey at e63. Dont buy this degraded fone.

• fuykkkk

Hassan, 28 Sep 2010C series is totally bugged. There is huge flaw in its softw... morethanks for ur f suggestion i am buying this phone hahahahahahahah fukkkkkkk

• ash

Hassan, 28 Sep 2010C series is totally bugged. There is huge flaw in its softw... moreso far i love my nokia c3 phone, doesnt hang, not switching off on its own, applications are ok, though i think they should add more apps that i can download but overall the phone is good