Nokia C5

Nokia C5

Sadly facebook app (java version) is suspended

I bought fake spare parts especially keypad... They are so hard they requires Me to press them with much effort. They are also damn wearing out gradually. What type(product) of keypad should i buy ?

buddhi, 18 Mar 2019A lovely phone. Used ones are still sold in ebay $38- $50. Loved... moreIt is really a great phone
I really like it

• Ricko

The C5 runs on a GSM / HSPA network. Is that still supported in Australia or anywhere overseas? Is there a market to sell these lovely old phones?

• buddhi

A lovely phone. Used ones are still sold in ebay $38- $50. Loved by many
I don understand why Nokia is not keen on relaunching these models

• dave

Martin, 04 Oct 2018this telephone works with 128gb SD card_ wery slow, but works :)great

• martin

T, 07 Jul 2018Can any help me ? I own this phone but it won’t connect to a se... morethe SIM card holder is released, try to fix it back

• Martin

this telephone works with 128gb SD card_ wery slow, but works :)

• Andy

raaj, 07 Jun 2018nokia c5 bluetoth supported or not??? Yes this has bluetooth it is in Menu > Connectivity > Bluetooth

• T

Can any help me ? I own this phone but it won’t connect to a server says it offline ? How do u get it off that ? Cheers

• raaj

nokia c5 bluetoth supported or not???

im 100th fan!

• shohel

the best phone nokia c5

• pjk

AnonD-729044, 07 Jan 2018Does anybody know where can i buy original nokia c5 batteryI believe you cannot buy the original BL-5CT battery anymore. I bought a reasonable after market one here: https://www.gadgetcity.com.au/. Of course, there are probably vendors closer to you, but I found this battery acceptable.

Does anybody know where can i buy original nokia c5 battery

I have that phone

I hae that phone

any advise for other type that same quality with this phone, for network. because this type is discontinue. i only need for voice, but support 3G/HSPA

pls how can i on the flash light?

• DC

where can I find this phone in Nepal?