Nokia C5

Nokia C5

dandu, 03 May 2011sound bad otherwise super mobileChenge language your page to farsi

I was amazed using the features it provided back in 2011!

• Joshalion

nokia c5, 17 Jun 2017i have problem with nokia c5 its phone start up failed cont... moreReplace keypad only.

• Joshalion

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2017pls how can i on the flash light?Open camera, video then flash on on the bar. It works only while recording video.

• Joshalion

AnonD-729044, 07 Jan 2018Does anybody know where can i buy original nokia c5 batteryKenya. Adiscavery battery bl 5ct last for 2 weeks.

• Joshalion

T, 07 Jul 2018Can any help me ? I own this phone but it won’t connect to ... moreCheck phone sim card holder. Because it's not firmly holding sim.

• Joshalion

Anonymous, 09 May 2020Very good secondary phone with excellent battery life. Sadl... moreI had same and exact problem. Solution is replacing keypads only.

• Joshalion

Anonymous, 09 May 2020Very good secondary phone with excellent battery life. Sadl... moreI had same problem. Personally I solved it. Do this, 0pen it's mother body, separate all fixed parts from chases.eg.disconnect it keypad plate from chases, remove battery, sim, memory card. Then fixed them on the next day. If problem not solved after tha

• Vipul

The worlds best phone Nokia please release 4g c5 handset only same models

• asher

me have this phone

• Reza

Gwon un, 05 Aug 2020Do you still have the phone intact? I need some sample pict... moreI have some mate.

• Gwon un

BillyC, 11 Jul 2020I have similar problem, think it’s because I’ve inserted a... moreDo you still have the phone intact? I need some sample pictures from the camera,could you please send me some original pictures from the camera?i really need it

• ohyeah0241

best handset ever

• BillyC

T, 07 Jul 2018Can any help me ? I own this phone but it won’t connect to ... moreI have similar problem, think it’s because I’ve inserted a 4G SIM. Don’t think this phone supports 4G????

Anonymous, 12 May 2020My old memories with bounce tales ovi store etc..😭 please c... moreOh, Bounce Tales is fun. Played through that one a few times.

My old memories with bounce tales ovi store etc..😭 please come back nokia.

Very good secondary phone with excellent battery life. Sadly, I can't turn it on anymore because of "Startup failed. Contact retailer." message... Tried hard reset, reinserting the battery and taking out all cards, but it didn't helped. Reflashing is not possible, because phone shows to a PC as "device in flash mode" for a half of a second, then disconnects and displays startup failed message again. Because nobody in my area fixes Symbian phones anymore, I guess that I'll have to find a replacement :(

• Buy A NOKIA C5 plz

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2019Sadly facebook app (java version) is suspendedIt isnt

Great secondary phone..

• We seem Hassan kk

very nice phone nokia! i love it! sure it will be a hit if it has music play hours. it also has 3g. very good.
KK