Nokia C5

Nokia C5

• Reza

Gwon un, 05 Aug 2020Do you still have the phone intact? I need some sample pict... moreI have some mate.

• Gwon un

BillyC, 11 Jul 2020I have similar problem, think it’s because I’ve inserted a... moreDo you still have the phone intact? I need some sample pictures from the camera,could you please send me some original pictures from the camera?i really need it

• ohyeah0241

best handset ever

• BillyC

T, 07 Jul 2018Can any help me ? I own this phone but it won’t connect to ... moreI have similar problem, think it’s because I’ve inserted a 4G SIM. Don’t think this phone supports 4G????

Anonymous, 12 May 2020My old memories with bounce tales ovi store etc..😭 please c... moreOh, Bounce Tales is fun. Played through that one a few times.

My old memories with bounce tales ovi store etc..😭 please come back nokia.

Very good secondary phone with excellent battery life. Sadly, I can't turn it on anymore because of "Startup failed. Contact retailer." message... Tried hard reset, reinserting the battery and taking out all cards, but it didn't helped. Reflashing is not possible, because phone shows to a PC as "device in flash mode" for a half of a second, then disconnects and displays startup failed message again. Because nobody in my area fixes Symbian phones anymore, I guess that I'll have to find a replacement :(

• Buy A NOKIA C5 plz

Anonymous, 14 Nov 2019Sadly facebook app (java version) is suspendedIt isnt

Great secondary phone..

• We seem Hassan kk

very nice phone nokia! i love it! sure it will be a hit if it has music play hours. it also has 3g. very good.
KK

Sadly facebook app (java version) is suspended

I bought fake spare parts especially keypad... They are so hard they requires Me to press them with much effort. They are also damn wearing out gradually. What type(product) of keypad should i buy ?

buddhi, 18 Mar 2019A lovely phone. Used ones are still sold in ebay $38- $50. ... moreIt is really a great phone
I really like it

• Ricko

The C5 runs on a GSM / HSPA network. Is that still supported in Australia or anywhere overseas? Is there a market to sell these lovely old phones?

• buddhi

A lovely phone. Used ones are still sold in ebay $38- $50. Loved by many
I don understand why Nokia is not keen on relaunching these models

• dave

Martin, 04 Oct 2018this telephone works with 128gb SD card_ wery slow, but works :)great

• martin

T, 07 Jul 2018Can any help me ? I own this phone but it won’t connect to ... morethe SIM card holder is released, try to fix it back

• Martin

this telephone works with 128gb SD card_ wery slow, but works :)

• Andy

raaj, 07 Jun 2018nokia c5 bluetoth supported or not??? Yes this has bluetooth it is in Menu > Connectivity > Bluetooth

• T

Can any help me ? I own this phone but it won’t connect to a server says it offline ? How do u get it off that ? Cheers