Nokia C5

Nokia C5

buddhi, 18 Mar 2019A lovely phone. Used ones are still sold in ebay $38- $50. Loved... moreIt is really a great phone
I really like it

• Ricko

The C5 runs on a GSM / HSPA network. Is that still supported in Australia or anywhere overseas? Is there a market to sell these lovely old phones?

• buddhi

A lovely phone. Used ones are still sold in ebay $38- $50. Loved by many
I don understand why Nokia is not keen on relaunching these models

• dave

Martin, 04 Oct 2018this telephone works with 128gb SD card_ wery slow, but works :)great

• martin

T, 07 Jul 2018Can any help me ? I own this phone but it won’t connect to a se... morethe SIM card holder is released, try to fix it back

• Martin

this telephone works with 128gb SD card_ wery slow, but works :)

• Andy

raaj, 07 Jun 2018nokia c5 bluetoth supported or not??? Yes this has bluetooth it is in Menu > Connectivity > Bluetooth

• T

Can any help me ? I own this phone but it won’t connect to a server says it offline ? How do u get it off that ? Cheers

• raaj

nokia c5 bluetoth supported or not???

im 100th fan!

• shohel

the best phone nokia c5

• pjk

AnonD-729044, 07 Jan 2018Does anybody know where can i buy original nokia c5 batteryI believe you cannot buy the original BL-5CT battery anymore. I bought a reasonable after market one here: https://www.gadgetcity.com.au/. Of course, there are probably vendors closer to you, but I found this battery acceptable.

Does anybody know where can i buy original nokia c5 battery

I have that phone

I hae that phone

any advise for other type that same quality with this phone, for network. because this type is discontinue. i only need for voice, but support 3G/HSPA

pls how can i on the flash light?

• DC

where can I find this phone in Nepal?

• T mama

kindly reintroduce c5 to nigeria market. People are inlove with it.

There is a solution for that, U find it by google