Nokia C5-03

Nokia C5-03

hiiii friends its a good phone

hi, 28 Sep 2011Then good map which helps you to drive or walk to your destinati... moreplz tell me is this good phone or not....

most of my friends r unable to make videocalls even with blackberries,iphones etc,which i can with my c5-5mp.c5-03 although a good mobile but it also lacks it.c5-5mp is a great phone!

• Fantu

I have uses this phone only 1 month and some major prob r seen it .when i touch on any opption they do't open and a other folder r open.plz say me how can i solve this prob.

• anne

hi frnds. i am goin to buy a C5-03..is this a good phone??? plz reply me..

• cht

i bought Nokia c5.its camera quality is not good.so how i check is that a original.

• anand

the start up page is 1 so it's not fit to me,plz change this settings.

hi, can u c5-03 user guys tell me what is ur mobile's processor speed, i mean not frm the intrnt just frm ur mobile.(u can use a sftwr named "explore". in explore go to- [menu/tools/device info])

plz reply me guys....plz

• x-360

rohan, 28 Sep 2011does c5 03 have ui sensor for playing games n auto roted? when... morei have it... qwerty key board is there but not the UI sensor for gaming... i also bought an X 7 ,,, true gaming experience... if u want to have fun with games , get x7 the best..

• rohan

does c5 03 have ui sensor for playing games n auto roted?
when roted this is there qwerty keyboard for chatting???

• Sanjib Mitra

The operations are someway more complected than other Mobile phones and the Internet operations are confusing creates heavy more phone bill.....

how to connect c5-03 to the dell laptop through bluetooth

• tots

I brought this phone last 2 months ago but last 1.5 monnth it is handed over by customar care i am to much harrasmet for broght this phone and lot of problem this phone ,thank u nokia

• Mohid

cht, 27 Sep 2011can i get video calls from nokia c5No u cnt make vedio call but it is cool

• Mohid

• xavi

hi how to use mobile banking option on it because that software is java type so not accept it plese give some idea or how to change java to sis or sisx software

nsv, 27 Sep 2011plz.. Dönt buy this.. Am using frm last 1 month.. Worst pho... moreits a best phone under range 10,000 rs.if we have to delet,mark,send etc.we have to long press on that file..........

• imi

how is the keyboard...?? and z touch is excellent? reply me

• hi

Then good map which helps you to drive or walk to your destination. Especially when you are struck in a unknown place it really helps and when you want to find a hotel or shopping place near its very useful. Then I find So many hidden features timing silent profile(you can set your phone to change automatic silent profile to selected time). Very light to carry. Good resolution HD video support and so many

• hi

Then I never had a good faster internet in my pc through this mobile. Such a fast internet using this mobile in my PC. Good symbian phone.