Nokia C5-03

Nokia C5-03

• bava

if it support for forex trading?
if the symbion os accept the forex trading software?

• Don

I have my nokia C5-03 from a year its a realy awsome phond touch is nice camera is great i love that fone!!!

very gud phone bhy it

• KONDAL

where is the front cam?

• Chini

It could be more helpful if nokia is able to provide free version of QuickOffice Pro along with deveice.

Thanks
Anil

Akash, 25 Sep 2011This is very bad cell phone.why is it bad?

• Munni

I really like its design. I have heard that its users are facing problem.Should I buy it?
I'm so much confused....

• vikky

is it really a buyable phone becuz i hv heard that its hardware are very delicate nd this phone is not for rough use. is it really so?

• Eswar

I have this phone for 6 months. It's a really great phone, great value for it's price. Has a very nice camera, good design, has been with me a long time and I love it.
I'd easily recommend it to anyone. Only problem is the touchscreen, it's not capacitative. My score is 9/10.

• Akash

This is very bad cell phone.

• Raghu

Suggest me guys... I wanna gift this to mu would be. my first gift so pls suggest me if this is a good phone. especially how the touch screen amd cam works. need ur suggestions

• pankaj

really gud phone, camera quality as well as the music quality...:-)

• Nexiun

GPS hours autonomy?

Really awesome smartphone , the best value for price.

• Pramit Roychoudhury

Bought a c5-03 4 months back and it has given me trouble almost every month...real troublesome phone, nokia is simply not the brand for touchphones

can we download openoffice for it??

• trabi600@o2.pl

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2011how to restore the default qt mobility of this phone This will remove all data stored on the phone, so the formatting, please backup. Formatting execute code on the phone by entering * # 7370 # phone will ask for security code, default code is 12345 The phone will turn off automatically after a while starts.

it support motion sensor games like asphalt4hd,resco bubbles,marblemaze,realbowling etc..

• Jassal

I am using the nokia c5-03 it is much better than samsung. The speed of nokia c5-03 internet is much better than samsung.

• Zia

It has a gr8 look n style. . . . . Awesum n mindblowng. . . . . I jus love it. .