Nokia C5-03

Nokia C5-03

• mandy_64parshu

i cannot decide whether to buy this or samsung wave 525 PLEASE HELP ME . which is better? and why? please reply as soon as possible! :)

• monte

ths phn has alll d qualities bt in ths dere is nt camera key bad luck

Can anyone suggest a good nokia phone with Exchange mail and 3G video calling? (with reasonable price also)

• Reg

Nokia C5-03 fan, 11 May 2011Hi Friends, For last two weeks I was in a roaming network...a... moreDude....its not with the phone you've problems with ..its the sim card!

• Philipp

My won

Hey Dude If You Want To Add Smiley In The Messages Than Install The Avatar SMS Software in Your mobile

• ritz

i am using this phone last three months.it is very good phone.video qulity is suprab but photo qulity is not like 5MP & we can send the song via bluetooth.download speed is also good(25-35KBPS).sound is also good.
in msg sending option there is not available the option recently msg sending list & we can not insert the smileys in text msg.

• Chintu

AnonD-6051, 11 May 2011Good Phone Yaar Camera Is Also Good Music Player Is Superb 68... moreSuggest me c5 03 or 5230 today iam going to take this mobile?

• Chintu

Hai friends..
Today i decided to take C5 03 suggest me is it good mobile or shel i go for 5230?

• hasan raza

yes.....it is best ........as per new technology ......and for new generation_S.Hasan Raza

• dani

i want to know how to remove installed themes

• surya

is nokia c5-03 is good for browsing ? or nokia 5230 is plz tel me plz

• Reza

If it could've shoot VGA@30, I would've bought it. What a pity!

• theara

my nokia c5-03 can not play streaming link on reallplayer. And every time i play net it very bat allway memory full

• simona

do u have nokia c5-03 white liliac?
thanks

this thing has no flash even though its got 5mp ........

Good Phone Yaar
Camera Is Also Good
Music Player Is Superb
68 mb Phone Memory (AFTER HARD FORMAT)Is Sufficient for me
overall good phone in the range of 9000-9500
Buy without fear

I am a heavy texter. Is this phone alright once you get used to it?

Can you watch iwatchsimsponsonline.com in this phone?

• karan

Rupa, 10 May 2011i want to buy new mobile.is nokia c5-03 good? wht r the disadva... morenokia c-6 is far better