Nokia C5-03

Nokia C5-03

• PURU

I Have Nokia C5-03 bought before 4 months.
I use BSNL Prepaid card, 3G/EDGE enabled.

I am facing problem of not being able to connect to internet via 2G/3G reliably.

whenever I try to connect to internet, 7 out of 10 times it gives me message"
"connection not available.pls check connection settings".
Many a times after restarting the phone, internet gets connected.but not always.

I also own Nokia N73. But whenever I insert the same SIM card in it, it never failed to connect to internet, neither it has given me such problem in last 4 years.

In only In Nokia C-5 03 I Need to struggle for getting connected to net.

2 times I visited Nokia service center, but they have only formatted it and installed software to it and gave it back.

I have also installed latest version software to my handset from nokia site to fix any bug if it has any..

But it doesn't work..

what i need to do..?
Your Plans May Fail.. But Dont Fail to Plan..

• Om

sooryan, 19 Nov 2012very good phone I am using this for one and a half year,I don't ... moreCan c5 03 play 360p videos with dont intrpt?

• Om

• Ajay Kumar Pandey

this is the worst phon ever,, its touch is very bad and hard. but on the other hand its camera result is so good

• ankit

this is good phone but it does not support good games

• zainii

• Babu

Can use free ring or skypa software on this phon.plz reply me

• Archy

amin, 19 Nov 2012it is good phone but it is old.i am from iran Really nobody cares where are you from :D

• aju

this is a bad phone.because it have no games in motion.my c5 touch is complaint&touch is not smoooth........

• amin

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2012this is a bad phone becouse this phone not have good touch scree... moreit is good phone but it is old.i am from iran

• sooryan

very good phone I am using this for one and a half year,I don't have any problems with tis phone.

this is a bad phone becouse this phone not have good touch screen and screen resolution

• Raji

Yes.I agree... Its very worse mobile .... Touch pad is not working properly and cant able to mobile lock and its not private security

• prem

a very nice phone but its touch system goes after 2 months which makes it a bad phone, can not record sound cant get it to work really, cannot play most of my videoes too. but brilliant with its music, l like that part otherwise a very rubbish phone.

• dee

The touch goes really bad within 2 months.....already spent so much just for that.it had to be changed twice within a span of 4 months which is bad and disappointing for a nokia fan

• Laksh

First of all, the touch stops working after some months.It's been 1 and half year since I have been using this phone and had to change the touch pad set twice which costs 1400 Rupees everytime and worse, the warranty for he touch pad is just one month.
Apart from this another problem is with the internet. The connection if left open idle for some time, wont let u connect again. I connect using multiple trial error technique.

• N4h1d

I m a nokia fan. I am useing nokia phone for last 4 years. C5-03 is a basic smart phon. I have nokia 5233 & nokia c5-03. In perspective of performence 5233 is far better then c5-03 though it has a Arm 11 434MHz processor. C5-03 got 600MHz processor but its performence is poor then 5233. In the field of video recording 5233 supports up to 640*480 @30fps but c5 got the poor 15fps video. As a result the video i converted for 5233 they hangs in c5-03. In perspective of software & game support 5233 is ahed. I can easily play polarbit s60v5 games in my nokia 5233 but they don't even open in c5-03. The resistive touch of c5-03 is so smooth then 5233 but in 6-8 months it starts to create problem. C5-03 got lot in the side of connectivity 3g/wifi/a-gps. The display of c5-03 is more vivid then 5233. Now if u want a s60v5 performence smart phone then don't go for c5-03. S60v5 old divices r good enough to fight the new ones..

• N4h1d

• Eba

Bomb machine very,very slow.

Poor device, very slow cpu conection problem to wi-fi.