Nokia C5-03

Nokia C5-03

• EMILNEK

Poor device, very slow cpu conection problem to wi-fi.

• RED

i updated the map,but it doesn't work anymore after installing the new one and my videos are all hanging. tnx

• Pravee

munna, 05 Nov 2012it does't support 640*360 resolution video.many times restart in... moreThis mobile also giving 15 fps
and not support 360*640 resolution video

• Rocky Thilagan

mik, 07 Nov 2012can i use skype on this phoneS this phone support skype. I use this phone on 6mnth.

• Aziz

mik, 07 Nov 2012can i use skype on this phoneYes, and you can download from Nokia OVI store from your mobile

• mik

can i use skype on this phone

• Supastar

ali, 04 Nov 2012Its very very good mobile i am using this phone 4 6 months it is... moreIs it really gud?Lots of pple r complainin 'bout it

I just love my Nokia C5-03! Its quiet affordable smart phone, you will definitely like it, and i am damn sure about this! So guys, what are you waiting for? Get your one now!

• RawUser

My C5-03 is just 2 month old and now its giving problem. Sometimes I cant even unlock, and the worse is "HANG", I cant even dial a number...
I need assistance....
please help..

• munna

it does't support 640*360 resolution video.many times restart in real player.

• Angshu

ali, 04 Nov 2012Its very very good mobile i am using this phone 4 6 months it is... moreWhat is real speed in 3g

• farla

This is my phone :3

• ali

CrazyAss, 22 Oct 2012if you lost the code then throw your phone in the dustbin!!!SIMPLEIts very very good mobile i am using this phone 4 6 months it is smrt phn copy.so buy it now...!

• abhi

[deleted post]hi friend, i also want to purchase the same phone. please will u tell me, does it supports .pdf .xls .ppt .doc files? these readers are inbuilt or not? do we need to download through internet? pls reply soon, waiting...

• priyaranjan

i have been using this phone for more than one year.no problem found.nice phone in its price range.u cant expect i phone or s3 like performance in this price range.so buy this phone in 8k price range and enjoy.

• zulfi

I purchased this cell before 15 days, net is working not properly, I don't no whats problems, plz guide me.

zulfiqar
Pakistan, Islamabad

• Chulbul Pandey

Veri Veri sexy ...

• vid18

After 1 yr 7 months.. its touch started getting problem..
So it is good for only 1 1/2 yr

hi sir pls sign in nokia a/c and update

• LINGESH

”don`t buy this phone”
i'm using this mobile from one year -you cannot open more than two application at same time it shows "memory full" and sometime it hang device
-no good game you can find on net,ovi store... if even you find a game it will hang the device or have a ugly graphics and iterface
-when you use internet on device after some minutes all towers will escape and shows 3g without any tower and then you need to restart this device
-camera is good but it takes very long time in processing so you cannot click photos countinuesly(wait for 8-10 seconds to click next photo)
HANGING OVER.SO DNT BUY THIS PHONE.