Nokia C5-03

Nokia C5-03

• jack sparrow

a little touch screen problem

• me

I has this phone for about 1 year and 8 months... NO PROBLEMS!!! everybody else comment was bad things about the phone... but honestly i love this phone!!!!

• minhaj

I am not able to update my phones software,i don't know what happend, please help me

• Lokanathbal

nokia

• KA

”don`t buy this phone”
i'm using this mobile from one year -you cannot open more than two application at same time it shows "memory full" and sometime it hang device
-no good game you can find on net,ovi store... if even you find a game it will hang the device or have a ugly graphics and iterface
-when you use internet on device after some minutes all towers will escape and shows 3g without any tower and then you need to restart this device
-camera is good but it takes very long time in processing so you cannot click photos countinuesly(wait for 8-10 seconds to click next photo)
-inbuild facebook stop working after some months and show error everytime and ask for reboot which do not fix any problem
so don't buy this phone you can buy sony tipo
samsung galaxy y duos
sony ericson xperia mini
at same price group....

karthik, 18 Oct 2012guys make your phone memory empty always... It avoids most of pr... moreGuyz dis fon is truly a blot on smat fons. It use to hang alot, procssr sucks, in dis rang of smrt fons thr is only 128mb ram n 78mb intrnl memo in nokia c5-03.. bullshit.!! I'm usin dis "gud for nothin fon" for 1 n hlf n i'm rqstin u "don't buy it, lest u shud rgrt". U can't opn 3 web pags at a tym, n sum tym it dzn't cnnct to intrnet den u hav to restrt it. And d fb aaps dzn't wrk ryt frm d day i bought it. Yeah camera iz gud. N d so called GPS dzn't wrk offline wn u dspirtly ned it...lol....so plz don't buy it rathr u shud go 4 smsng glxy Y..

• ice

ADHI, 19 Oct 2012Very worst mobile i had in my life. will restart 10 mins once, v... moreto stop data, press p0wer butt0n for 1.5 sec0nd then release.. P0p up will appear...

• ice

AnonD-61316, 21 Oct 2012i forgot factory reset code( of my c5 03..... What can i do? Hel... morefactory reset c0de is 12345

i hv dis phone..the facebook apps. not work properly,msg z disply on screen that an error occured. Plz help me

• lalalgytk

most of the mobile gets hang how can i do for that ?

• Lovely

I used dis phone 4 past 1 n half year. 1st it was k but nw its not wrkng... Its touch screen sucks a lot....
Plz sum 1 help me..

• yasirmunir616

AnonD-61316, 21 Oct 2012i forgot factory reset code( of my c5 03..... What can i do? Hel... moreDear, download this small software "unlockme.sis" and copy it on your mobile phone memory. Insert memory in phone and power ON. it will give you your code. uninstall when you got your code.
link to download is;

• CrazyAss

if you lost the code then throw your phone in the dustbin!!!SIMPLE

seenu, 21 Oct 2012Hi! friends I have been using Nokia c5-03 for a month now. Till ... morei use nokia c5 03 but no java

• seenu

Hi! friends I have been using Nokia c5-03 for a month now. Till now, I can't skip songs by using headphones as I used to do in my X2. What is wrong? Is it the normal to all of you

i forgot factory reset code( of my c5 03..... What can i do? Help me please. Also tell me the default factory reset code...also By mistake i deleted my phones certificates.,i can not download some apps from ovi store. What should i do. Please help me...

• dpk

plzz frenssss tell me how i convert my c5-03 to symbian belle

• toto

Nice!
i have this mobile
in uae its 699
and in qatar its 599
and in egypt its 859
i bough t it from qatar when i went there
thx!