Nokia C6

Nokia C6

• shivu

Saj, 08 Sep 2011The current market price of nokia c6? i purchased c6 two days back.. Its superb.. Cam clarility was excellent..

• amol

photo clearity very well i like it

• katz

Nice phone but its keeps on restarting...NKT!

• Saj

The current market price of nokia c6?

its good mobile.

• David

vinz, 07 Sep 2011hey guys can anyone suggest me whether i should go for nokia c6 ... morego for xperia mini pro as it has more cpu & ram speed, asndroid 2.3 is also way better than symbian^1 5th edition

hi, i am totaly satisfied with my c6, i bought it second hand, i was using x10 mini pro, vivaz, and satio 12 megapixel. Hoo i am fed up with these models, i am totaly satisfied wit my c6, very good. Good batter back up..nice audio out, but ls is bad.

128 mb ram only

• vinz

hey guys can anyone suggest me whether i should go for nokia c6 or sony ericsson xperia mini pro?

• rj

nokia c6 hangs frequently and there is network problems in my set

• toki

how much ram it has? 256? Or 128?

• @hlmlucas

Guys thnx 4 yr opinions. M ril impressd. Dat was so fantabolous. I hv bin usin n5200 since 08, it has bin so fuckin perfect, i thnk its nw tm 2 gt nu fone. I was gona buy digital camera, bt afta readin yr opinions i c no reason 4 buyin it, instead m gona get c6 asap (as soon as posbl)

• javel

i love my c6

• rudra

no doubt....its a nice and a SMART phone....but the only problem is with its battery backup and so so and so.... a little hanging issue.

• suraj

real opinion, 06 Sep 2011no doubt it's a stylish phone but it has many problems like it i... moreit is nice and u do no to use and u have got phone

• Ishi

real opinion, 06 Sep 2011no doubt it's a stylish phone but it has many problems like it i... moreyeah battery backup is not too good with heavy user. (should consider heavy user) about turn off of the phone during on call, doesn't happen to me. I think yours out of luck. Dont have the touchscreen probs. Best advuce is reboot your phone when having probs. Or master reset it. Ba sure to backup important files.

Nokia c6 is good, but like a pc, it'll malfunction as well if you use it with less care.

• kabeer

real opinion, 06 Sep 2011no doubt it's a stylish phone but it has many problems like it i... moresend me all info abt this cell i want to purchage this cell tommorrow features i know but whats the losses in this cell so pls giv me reply honestaly

• dsdelwar

is the best phone

• real opinion

no doubt it's a stylish phone but it has many problems like it is havung problem with battery, with touch screen, and the most worst is that its battery is having problems, phone automatically switch-off when call is received or we make a call.

morever, nokia care is also worst in solving this type of problem
at last i will say don't buy nokia phones & if u buy then first ask the nokia -care adddress.

I m not defaming nokia but it is thuth that happened to me

• aswer mohammed