Nokia C6

Nokia C6

• ash

Sadik, 25 Aug 2011Can anyone tell me please is c6 good one ??No you can get c6 01 which is far beter than c6 00.

• cheema

Sadik, 25 Aug 2011Can anyone tell me please is c6 good one ??well man, wat can i say abt dis cell, dis is awesome, really cool cell man, am using it from last 3mnths and no problem at all, dis is d best mobile in this price tag, its fully loaded wid all d latest features of a gud smartfone,u cant get all these features in any other cell with same money range......its best man ...its rocking....

• Sadik

Can anyone tell me please is c6 good one ??

• alfet

Can its OS be upgraded to anna and is it a symbian^3 phone

i have to replace my phone because i send three times to nokia care for 15 -15 -15 days three times for networking & hanging problem it cant be saught out till now, so i want to replace my phone i buy it two month before my email is (sahgalhemant@yahoo.com )tell me what is process to replace my phone from consumer fourm or any other process.

• vijai

really a good phone , u can also use key board

• Ruby

candy, 24 Aug 2011It is really bad cell phone, it is very slow. It sometimes stops... moreHave this unit for quite a while and dont have any problems. Be sure to check if the phone is brandnew before buying: http://quazen.com/shopping/consumer-electronics/­tips-advice-benefits-of-buying-a-nokia-c6-mobile­-phone

• ravi

it is worst.

It's been a painful experince using C6..in the first 2 mnths i lost 2 keys frm the keypad nd later on the backup issues..it's battery got currpts after every 2-3 mnths..even i have gt it chged once ane now again i have having issues with battery..it gets heated up while it is charging and the cell phones worksonly for an hour.

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2011I want to zoom a photo with fingers. . . How can i get it c6. . ... morei have read one opinion that its clearty is really abusing

• silentstar

candy, 24 Aug 2011It is really bad cell phone, it is very slow. It sometimes stops... morei really wana buy this fone!

It's very very bad phone

• candy

It is really bad cell phone, it is very slow. It sometimes stops working although I just had 15 music and 4 photos in a 2 GB memory card. I used gmail email in it but gmail at first works but later it doesn't show the emails that you get. It doesn't work good with gmail. It's camera is nice. I like android, it doesn't have android. Really it is not a good cell phone, I just get rid of it after 5 months of using. I bought a Samsung for 200$, but it is much better than that Nokia.

• bhav

can we upgrade d s/w to symbian belle?

• Nokijuxas

I'd love my C6-00 even more if it didn't lag and hang and even restart it self. Full of features for a low price though. The best feature's the keyboard :). I typed this on it, by the way.

• aaron berchman

hey frnds i am a c6 user i hv a good opinion abt c6 good touch sensitivity i vl get quick response frm my c6 very fantastic and amazing music clarity in headpones

• joe

any app vch automatically cleans ram..its horrible.to clean ram alwaysbrowsing net..help bout ramm fum gettin jam

• pooja

hi frnds can u tell me which is better n best phone........ nokia c6 or samsung fit.....plz help me .............

• Zeeshan

pihu, 22 Aug 2011Hi frd this h/s is to...........good yar,i like this camera it i... morehey friends i need ur urgent help...
please tell me which fon is better ...
nokia n97 32gb or nokai c6