Nokia C6

Nokia C6

• kabeer

ultimate handset of nokia its have all most important features wich is require .....

• Dave

Pls i jst got diz fone i have problem wit da bluetooth. It recieves just a song or image den i have 2 switch it off to recieve anoda.. Sumbdy help..

• _JAD3N

Hey guys,

I'm going to be getting my new phone in the next three days, and I will be getting the Nokia C6, based on the positive reviews. When I've gotten some handle on the phone, I'll be posting again.

To solve most of your problems:

Problem: Cannot install applications/phone is slow
Solution: Run NetQin Antivirus & Mobile Guard, available at the Ovi Store. It clears out useless data.

Problem: Not enough RAM
Solution: Upgrade to 8GB or 16GB memory card

Problem: Low battery life
Solution: Disable un-necessary functions like warning tones and touch-screen vibrations

Problem: Certain features do not work/hang
Solution: Update the OS by calling *#0000# or do it online

Problem: Music player crashes
Solution: Update music player (Applications>Tools>SW)

Complaint: Touch screen is un-responsive
Answer: This is resistive rather than capacitive like an iPhone, so press harder. This was designed to prevent accidental butt-dialing or accidental pressing of buttons.

­

Hope I helped!

_JAD3N

• Benoy

When i open photo gallery and also when USB connector is connected to the PC it shows the message"Memory Full Close some Applications" even thou no application is open.

• ravi

Suraj, 14 Aug 2011My c6 always show an error message"Memory full close some i... morealways message store in memory card and all the application that you download thats all are paste in meory card,,

• peecee

wats d rate for this mob?

• Mc Perfect

Well, the phone is good but it don't come with internet radio and when download it from ovi it wouldn't instd at all. 2ndly, the internal memory is little and with a 16GB it slows.

• nick

Ishi, 14 Aug 2011download netquin m0bile guard in ovi store, then clean spam. Y0u... morewhile i download more applictns..there is some error msg show i.e remove sme applctn bt my phone memory is empty.please suggest i want to download more aplctns

• Nazim

Suraj, 14 Aug 2011My c6 always show an error message"Memory full close some i... moreThe problm is with the RAM. just clean it with netqin mobile guard or RAMBLOW it's avaliable from mobile9.com
try it...

• Sium

Its a awesome handset without any doubt. I have see that many of the users complain that it hangs, but it does not. I think those users dont know how 2 use it.

• Ishi

Suraj, 14 Aug 2011My c6 always show an error message"Memory full close some i... moredownload netquin m0bile guard in ovi store, then clean spam. Y0ur mem0ry will be free

• mukesh

i am purchasing nokia c6 is this phone work like laptop

• Suraj

My c6 always show an error message"Memory full close some items".but my memory is free.

Please check solution for this problem.

• Ishi

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2011My phone has been stucking up daily. . Pls can u tel me the solu... moreRestore to factory settings. If still not
Update to new firmware the v40. If still not
Take to nokia care center. Using too many apps with internet connection will increase the chance of getting stucked

What's the price of Nokia c6 ??? should i take Nokia C6 or C601 ?????

My phone has been stucking up daily. . Pls can u tel me the solution. . Its a very new phone . . I got worried about it a lot . . .

Can u explain me what is a replica c6 phone? I mean how to differentiate from an original phone?

• vishal

best phone, speedy in typing and messaging
good in internat, camera is so touchy

• sarva

Phones hangs a lot. okay phone. need to remove the battery once in a while to operate " if hungs". occassionaaly phone automatically gives "ringing" sound eventhough opposite party hasn't called. altogether. no worth price, However, if you die-hard nokia fan. the usp is keyboard . fair enough.
35/100 rating

Shaaz, 11 Aug 2011Nw 'm using nokia n 97 mini.and nw i want 2 change my phone 2 no... moreDude it depends on ur luck sometimez. Cos I found this as the best phone of its price. Even I now dont feel the need of any laptops. Trust me. Bt just try to buy an original nokia c6... Cos I think, who r making complains on few matters, using replica c6 phones... Just a guess, not sure. In my view, C6 will make u feel the best phone user...