Nokia C6

Nokia C6

• nazri

i like nokia c6..very good handset

• moon

does anyone kjnow how to add more country into the gps. i am looking to add pakistan. btw the gps is great, a little slow, but great which comes free of charge once you download the maps.

• sam

is this phone is good nt ?? i wanna buy a new cellphone n m looking for it .. can ny1 help me pls .. i wanna knw hws the camera ? n abt the problems which occurs in it

all the phone have some complications of some sort even the simpliest designs. I like the nOkia C6, it looks gorgeous and i am getting myself one.

• shafipkpm

my nokia c6 phone is verry nice. but some problume.my application opend slovely and opend application automatic closed .this phone ram verry bad.music play back sound verry low.battery bade

• Sanjib kalita

I bought the c6 mobile in november 2010. Still now it found very fast,speedy internet and much more.thanks nokia.

has dis phoneb in clear black display

$, 09 Jul 2011my facebook is not working for more than 3 days with nokiac6. Ca... morehi, just uninstall facebook and go to applications, tools and software update and update facebook.

• Bhaskar

I am not satisfied with this phone, its hanging, since i've purchased it i've updated its software 2 times, now its music player is corrupted and i'm going to nokia care today also... And its headphone also very simple and not of good quality.... Guys pls dont go for it...

• $

my facebook is not working for more than 3 days with nokiac6. Can anyone please help me in this

• manav

This mobile is very costly but it is very good for messenging & internet surfing. i can say that it is a wonderful mobile.

• dev

hay guys i want to purchase that cell phone should i or not as i read all comments lots of r in against so help me pls.......

• John

Fi, 08 Jul 2011hi , i am in the process of buying a nokia c6 for my daughter - ... moreNic phone,with gud brwcng spd ,high qality pic n gud head phone effect.n disadvantges r its sliding n weight.battery is gud in2g n in3g v'll get 1day backup.k

• moon

my ovi store app hangs up occassuionally now when i am downloading and installing apps. anyone experiencing the same problem or any one has a solution to it?

• moon

Fi, 08 Jul 2011hi , i am in the process of buying a nokia c6 for my daughter - ... moreit basically depends on what the person needs in a cell phone. is your daughter looking for reliabily. if yes then stay away from c6 as the software is very slow and the phone hangs many times and the battery plainly sucks. if you are looking for a lot of functions then sure go for it.

• kiran

c 6 phone is excellent with all its features

• bboi

Fi, 08 Jul 2011hi , i am in the process of buying a nokia c6 for my daughter - ... morethe c6 on paper looks like a good phone, but when i spoke to few people who have used it, they dont seem to like it.....
so now i'm considering going for the samsung omnia pro b7610.
but im a nokia fan.... come on nokia pick up your socks......

• xeno

Dude, I want to confirm about its camera quality and movie. Is it having HD quality?

Does this have TV out please,,i reckon it should do because its sort of built into the fone electronics..This is a bigger keyboard 5800 and boy did i love that fone ,,it was exciting and stylus drien techy smartfone.The 5800 had tv even tho later on they were sold without tv out cables.