Nokia C6

Nokia C6

• vishu

me, 28 Apr 2011been using it for 6 months and it does for me, I mean its got Wi... morecan u tell me that can we type msgs fron touch or we have to type msgs from qwerty only.....plz tell me that

• SOUMITRO

i think that nokia c6 is good.isn't it?

• me

been using it for 6 months and it does for me, I mean its got WiFi, good camera, fast internet browsing, loads of programs installed, however, it is a bit slow, lag timming in between applications... overall score 7.5

• ankit

read this & see nothing else,coz im a fortunate genuine user of the lord c6.
1.no hanging prob at all man,i dunno y ppl keep shouting?
2.provides rescaling of video so as to utilise the fullscreen.
3.the most important problem was a software equivalent to coreplayer & finally here it is,the UC PLAYER 2.3,actually a bit better than core.plays evry damn format.
4.what else u want at 12400/- man? Its THE PERFECT & CHEAPEST PHONE.
using it from 8 march 2011.

• p

it is best

Anonymous, 27 Apr 2011Awesome.. having secondary camera for video calling.. and all go... moreits nice cell.better thn 5800.low cost many features.

• kongkong

AnonD-592, 27 Apr 2011C6 is much better than 5800. Only thing in which 5800 is ahead t... morethanks i decided to buy a c6

• mddypaul

This a good phone and all features are good.But internal memory is too low.It internal memory will 512 then its every thing will good.

• shailesh

this phone sucks it freezes every two minutes, and restarts itself for no reason.. do not waste your money..................

• TC in NZ

Was using Nokia 9300 then S/erricson P910i. C6 using 4 business. restarts when vibrated i.e. when in car cradle, very frustrating. GPS good, e-mails cant send (could be setting). Keyboard smaller than 9300.

• Dinesh Nim

I am planning to buy this phone. Just confused between C5-06 and this one. C5-06 has better tough screen than C6 and C6 has a Querty side keyboard.

This is the best phone at its price range.... but its low ram memory creates a huge prob.....
and when you are trying to hack your phone it will stuck in root cert. installing... u need to restart again and again to over come this prob..............

kongkong, 27 Apr 2011i need ur help i can't decide on what to buy c6 or 5800?C6 is much better than 5800. Only thing in which 5800 is ahead than c6 is in speakers.. Other than that, c6 is better..... It has 5mp camera, 256 mb ram, little advanced os, slide out keyboard...

Awesome.. having secondary camera for video calling.. and all good features having with low cost

• Jerry

wew, 25 Apr 2011hi guys.. i couldn't find out what phone would i buy.. can u... moreHi, I was looking for a phone for last three weeks. finaly I decided to buy C6. I checked following features .
1 - Video calling with fring (http://www.getjar.com/mobile/11160/fring-video-­calls-and-voice-and-text-for-nokia-c6/)
2 - 5MP camera + front camera
3 - Better deisgn + reasonable price.
4 - Good Brand
5 - Memory

So, I recommend u to buy Nokia C6.

• swapnil_s7610

is it possible in future to upgrade os of nokia c6 to symbian 3?

• Ansh

window virsion avilable yesor no

• mirror

nice phone ..............

• kongkong

i need ur help i can't decide on what to buy c6 or 5800?

GK, 26 Apr 2011I have already bought HTC wildfire instead of C6So is wildfire better than c6?